Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 315 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They wont....but would be nice if they offered like a packet of spicy spice to throw on it on your own if you want

Or I just bring in my own stuff from home, lol

Also I wont talk to much trash, my plate for food sucked until I was in my mid 20's but once you have food with real flavor and good spices....you just can't go back

• Haha
Reactions: Mad Dog
They wont....but would be nice if they offered like a packet of spicy spice to throw on it on your own if you want

Or I just bring in my own stuff from home, lol

Also I wont talk to much trash, my plate for food sucked until I was in my mid 20's but once you have food with real flavor and good spices....you just can't go back
A big YES to that. Bland is bland. No need for that.

I haven’t been paying much attention - when is this refurbishment? What are they doing?
This

While I would love to see them working on the land,....it's hard to believe USH wants to shut down any of that land since it's the only thing drawing people to the park in such large numbers

Just had the Fire Flower Spaghetti. I'm sad to report they nerfed the spice of the arrabbiata sauce.

Man, the GP is full of wimps. :mad:
Granted I'm the one with the low spice tolerance, it was still spicy for me to the point where I was glad I brought some Lemon Lime Gatorade to make it tolerable to get through, just not as much as when they first had it available.

But seriously, having modifications available for it so people can have the spice (or lack of it) to their liking would be the easiest way to please everyone. Especially since I think this is the only spaghetti and meatball dish in the park, and for me it kinda sucks to be forced to put up with the spice to enjoy the meatballs, mushrooms and parmesan crisp, which I do like. It just sucks that you end up missing out on meatballs if you just settle for the kids spaghetti for the sake of no spice.

Reactions: Doug A.
Granted I'm the one with the low spice tolerance, it was still spicy for me to the point where I was glad I brought some Lemon Lime Gatorade to make it tolerable to get through, just not as much as when they first had it available.

But seriously, having modifications available for it so people can have the spice (or lack of it) to their liking would be the easiest way to please everyone. Especially since I think this is the only spaghetti and meatball dish in the park, and for me it kinda sucks to be forced to put up with the spice to enjoy the meatballs, mushrooms and parmesan crisp, which I do like. It just sucks that you end up missing out on meatballs if you just settle for the kids spaghetti for the sake of no spice.

It's difficult to make adjustments on the fly like that because they're following standard recipes while preparing the meatballs and the spices are in the meatballs themselves. I'm sure they could introduce a less spicy option, but I hope they wait until the furor over the land dies down and you aren't waiting 45 minutes to order after you get in line.

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
It's difficult to make adjustments on the fly like that because they're following standard recipes while preparing the meatballs and the spices are in the meatballs themselves. I'm sure they could introduce a less spicy option, but I hope they wait until the furor over the land dies down and you aren't waiting 45 minutes to order after you get in line.
I wish it were that easy then. Though as a matter of fact I think I found the meatballs much less spicy and more tolerable than the spices put on the pasta itself, so maybe those could stay unchanged if one were to ask for no spice on the spaghetti itself. Not sure if others concur about that though since it's a matter of taste.

Did you guys know you can spin the little flowers surrounding the Piranha Plant game? Just discovered that yesterday when I was there and thought was a really nice touch.
What did those look like again? I never knew about that at all.

And sorta speaking of Mario Kart again, after some tweaking from a couple of different recordings I took in the queue I bring another unofficial recording of the land's music, which would be the Yoshi's New Island Underground rendition heard in the cave part of the queue. While it obviously ain't perfect (since despite me heading to the most out of the way part of the queue that I could get to, a bit of the neighboring room can be faintly heard), I did what I could. I also tried to spruce it up a bit with an EQ, which I think came out fine as well. Even on a dead day, there were still the occasional people passing through, so I def got lucky while recording this.

Either way, next best thing right now until we get that official OST release someday. I wonder if they've been getting a lot of requests about that.