Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 317 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
When I went in October, it was 90 minutes from the time I got in line to get my food. I had to sneak out to the snack stand for a couple of sodas while I waited because I drank my specialty drink while I waited.

Future thought, will Nintendo/Universal kinda wise up and add a snack stand area to say the Pokemon Ride, Zelda Etc

Seems like an easy win, with the long lines why not have some drinks and snacks ready to go in these Q's that for the most part will always be over an hour

Since they have so much trouble getting food out in a decent time, it behooves them to cut their seating area down, and remove some tables, until they can get their operating procedures fixed.

Reactions: chris.g
I know this is a controversial opinion, but replace the registers with a drink station and fill the final part of the queue with kiosks. Maybe that would move the line along.

I'm intentionally ignoring seating capacity and the kitchen issues with this idea because it would probably put more pressure on that.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I know this is a controversial opinion, but replace the registers with a drink station and fill the final part of the queue with kiosks. Maybe that would move the line along.

I'm intentionally ignoring seating capacity and the kitchen issues with this idea because it would probably put more pressure on that.
I would kinda be down for this but people are the issue

I've gone three times and everytime people take FOREVER to order things

So they would still need people there to help....because some people just can't do things on their own for one reason or another

I mean they had to take off the bare minimum spice off a dish because of the general public sooooo yeah

• Sad
Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
I've said it before, I'll say it again. This needs to be mobile order. The party will pick out the food they want when they make the reservation. That helps with inventory management and capacity.
I think it would help considerably if this was mobile-order only, at least temporarily. While it wouldn’t be perfect as windows would probably quickly fill up, it would go over a LOT better than to make a reservation just to get into line and not be able to eat until an hour and a half later.

There’s one way to help quell the tensions with the conditions of the food workers at USH….

Three words: Company Pizza Party.
I have the perfect location for this party :p
Freddy Fazbear GIF by Five Nights At Freddy’s