Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 318 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks like this is what’s offered.

• Calzone: Super Mushroom Calzone or 1-Up
    Mushroom Calzone
  • Snack: Fire Flower Pretzel or Super Star
    Popcorn
  • Drink: Super Mushroom Fizz, 1-Up Mushroom Fizz, Fire Flower Fizz, or Super Star Fizz
Nice

I'm happy we are getting some new items, I think this location is going to have a line out the door for a while after it opens

Looks like this is what’s offered.

• Calzone: Super Mushroom Calzone or 1-Up
    Mushroom Calzone
  • Snack: Fire Flower Pretzel or Super Star
    Popcorn
  • Drink: Super Mushroom Fizz, 1-Up Mushroom Fizz, Fire Flower Fizz, or Super Star Fizz
I'm a bit disappointed it seems we're not getting the Mario and Luigi hat pastries from Japan but the fact that we're getting a US equivalent to the calzones after all has me really stoked.

Yeah I love my desserts! But now I’ll be able to eat something Mario related without the hassle of eating inside the cafe
It occurred to me that there's still a chance of them coming later like a few more options at Toadstool did. I'd hope that's what would happen.

But either way, it'll definitely take pressure off Toadstool. If the calzones are good, which I really hope they'll be, then it looks like I won't always go to Toadstool Cafe anymore aside from maybe nabbing a dessert. I also hope they have mobile ordering for the new place. Not sure if it'd be out the gate, but it'd really help.

It occurred to me that there's still a chance of them coming later like a few more options at Toadstool did. I'd hope that's what would happen.

But either way, it'll definitely take pressure off Toadstool. If the calzones are good, which I really hope they'll be, then it looks like I won't always go to Toadstool Cafe anymore aside from maybe nabbing a dessert. I also hope they have mobile ordering for the new place. Not sure if it'd be out the gate, but it'd really help.
We’re gonna see a sign at opening since park opening that says “Reservations to order snacks have concluded for the day.” WATCH.

We’re gonna see a sign at opening since park opening that says “Reservations to order snacks have concluded for the day.” WATCH.
I mean, sure, the Nintendo stuff is the biggest crowd drawer right now, but I kind of don't want to go into doompost territory with this, let alone how I'm kinda optimistic that it won't be as bad. My prediction is that there'll def be a surge of people when it first opens, sure, but I think the GP might still have their sights on Toadstool Cafe anyway after the initial hype dies out. I could see it being manageable like the lower lot stand, granted a stand and a small cafe might not be the same.

Though now that begs the question: Does anyone remember how big is the space inside the cafe for that matter? I never got to go inside the space back when it was still a candy store, so I have no idea if it'll be a "grab and go" type of thing or if there'll be some seating.

Also lol, if they have reservations for Power Up Cafe just....lol

I mean, sure, the Nintendo stuff is the biggest crowd drawer right now, but I kind of don't want to go into doompost territory with this, let alone how I'm kinda optimistic that it won't be as bad. My prediction is that there'll def be a surge of people when it first opens, sure, but I think the GP might still have their sights on Toadstool Cafe anyway after the initial hype dies out. I could see it being manageable like the lower lot stand, granted a stand and a small cafe might not be the same.

Though now that begs the question: Does anyone remember how big is the space inside the cafe for that matter? I never got to go inside the space back when it was still a candy store, so I have no idea if it'll be a "grab and go" type of thing or if there'll be some seating.
It's small....maybe they made it bigger but...I doubt it will be much more then a Q with how busy it will be and send people to eat across the street in or near the Central Plaza

Don't worry guys...I'm sure once they open the 3rd or 4th Nintendo themed cafe we will finally get those pastries from Japan ;)