Manta | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Manta

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It will be a B&M Flyer. I don't think I could take a Vekoma one. I can't think of to many Vekoma's I enjoy, EE but not to many others.

danny...that looks coler...i like that better..

i guess when riding a manta ray...which im guessing is a sting ray...

i picture myself riding on top of it...on my stomach....facing forward...so kinda like he batman ride...but laying on your stomach...

i do not know what type of flyer or the design we will get yet...but im very curious...

I guessing with the splash supposedly in the ride, it is going to be B&M. Vekoma flyers are fun, however the corkscrews on Nighthawk ( Borg Assimilator) are very rough. But the ride is so fun you do not care about that.

danny...that looks coler...i like that better..

i guess when riding a manta ray...which im guessing is a sting ray...

i picture myself riding on top of it...on my stomach....facing forward...so kinda like he batman ride...but laying on your stomach...

i do not know what type of flyer or the design we will get yet...but im very curious...

Theres a basic carnival/ small park one like this but I'm 99% sure we won't get this.
188a.jpg

I'd prefer it to be the Batwing one so we could have a little of both.

superman at 6 flags loads like dueling dragons, then the car tilts and you are in a weird looking position. It is funny to look at the people ahead of use feet. Flying coasters are ok, just not that exciting to me, the ride is smooth though.

yea....i am hoping its a fun ride...some people say they are smooth...others say rough...

it prob. just depends on the quality of the build. i have been on many wood coasters...but none were as bad as gwazi at BGA.

where is superman and batwing at? carowinds?

I really like DC comic heros! I rode a Superman at Six Flags in NY - but it was just a regular coaster - not a flyer.

there are a lot of superman/batman combos across America. The only Batwing flyer is DC. All others excpet sfmm with tatsu are superman ultimate flights.