The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 426 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Proof that even the smallest details had to be approved and corrected...

change-1.jpg

change1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm crying right now. I'm just so happy for all those people. :)

so you didn't died?

well good :)

About Olivanders. . . . I didn't like the actor. I don't know why. I just didn't. :/

I don't think the shop keepers should try to act so mysterious, considering the 20-something other guests in the shop greatly diminish that mood.

idk. I'll shut my mouth now.

It's too immense. And I only watched the walk-through video since I won't be getting in tomorrow, haha.
I think...
Wait.
This feels... not good.
I think...
I think...
I JUST DIED.

:lol: I feared that someone would have to be with Viola when she saw these posts today.

Ok, I've noticed something with the "student made" banners in DC. There are no Diggory ones. Or am I just not seeing them? I see the Hufflepuff one on the big ones but none in the "Go On Fleur" or "Potter to Win!" ones.

Last edited:
SPOILERS AHEAD ... KINDA
Saw this and at first didn't realized what it was. Now that I realize it I not only am psyched for the ride but also amazed at what this tells us.
RidePhoto.jpg

Looks to me like the seat is supposed to face the camera and isn't because it is just cycling. Also I make out what appear to be dementors on the left and obviously a dragon on the right. What do you guys think?

So my contact isnide Hogwart's wasn't pulling my chain that the dragon is trying to get you through some windows. Looks like the grand hall windows.

I'm also guessing what they said about the multiple endings ala Horizons also wasn't pulling my chain based on the tweets.

I loved the Ollivander's video of Inside the Magic! Especially the music made it feel so magical and such a cool moment :D I thought the actor was great too :)

Ok, I need to finish up some stuff and I'm heading out. I'll be back tomorrow night with my report! And I'll make sure to save the receipts :)

I loved the Ollivander's video of Inside the Magic! Especially the music made it feel so magical and such a cool moment :D I thought the actor was great too :)

Ok, I need to finish up some stuff and I'm heading out. I'll be back tomorrow night with my report! And I'll make sure to save the receipts :)

if u go on fj please PLEASE!!!! take a picture of everything u see lol ... and maybe try to get some pics on the ride haha HAVE FUN!!!

--- Update ---

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/2010/05/video-harry-potter-the-forbidden-journey-ride.html

--- Update ---

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/2010/05/bringing-the-world-of-harry-potter-to-life.html

spoilers on what happens in the ride!!!

Reactions: mantaguy
Proof that even the smallest details had to be approved and corrected...

Good catch. It went even FURTHER... many of the props in the windows have been altered SINCE arriving from various contractors. Word has it that Gilmore spied each detail and if it didn't fit his vision, it was either swapped out or modified, sometimes extremely so. I only know this now as these were the first vast collection of window displays that we have seen. My crystal ball tells me that not a few of the prop contractors are shocked or bumbed that there work was modified long after leaving their shops.