The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 427 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Its all soooooooooooo very exciting right now, and I should be happy....... but Im off camping with the kids for a whole week tomorrow morning. No internet access for me!! So any guestimates how many pages I will have to trawl through to catch up by the time I get back next Saturday?:doh:
Good luck to all you folk trying to get in.

Good catch. It went even FURTHER... many of the props in the windows have been altered SINCE arriving from various contractors. Word has it that Gilmore spied each detail and if it didn't fit his vision, it was either swapped out or modified, sometimes extremely so. I only know this now as these were the first vast collection of window displays that we have seen. My crystal ball tells me that not a few of the prop contractors are shocked or bumbed that there work was modified long after leaving their shops.

It's nice to see and hear that they really have aspired to perfect the WWoHP. And lol, I'll bet your crystal ball is right on the money!

Is it me or are there no banners for Cedric in the DC queue? I only see HP, Fleur and Krum. This is further reinforced by the fact there are only 3 golden eggs in the case....

Cedric died and his soul went to H....... ollywood. He was reincarnated as a mad, gay artist that happens to also be a vampire that loves a girl. So, is he is really bi? Anyway, he is out, gone, forgotten. If you go back and read Goblet of Fire, you will notice that Cedric has vanished from the plot line and replaced by the character Maximilian Adams, whose dad was a beer maker. :look:

This is murder. I can't handle waiting until July to read reviews of the Forbidden Journey. I'm gonna snap! I'm gonna snap! Someone smack some sense into me, please!

I've stopped reading the Forbidden Journey spoiler thread; I refuse to read it. But I have a question. To those of you who are reading it, are there any legit reviews up yet? I just need to hear a "OMG IT ROCKS!" once and then I can breathe a sigh of relief and go lock myself in a box until my vacation.

. To those of you who are reading it, are there any legit reviews up yet? I just need to hear a "OMG IT ROCKS!" once and then I can breathe a sigh of relief and go lock myself in a box until my vacation.
There are no "quality" reviews up yet. I've seen the casual report (probably in this thread) via twitter or whatever that say it was great, but I have yet to find a full on, blow-by-blow description/review.

Is it me or are there no banners for Cedric in the DC queue? I only see HP, Fleur and Krum. This is further reinforced by the fact there are only 3 golden eggs in the case....

Cedric died and his soul went to H....... ollywood. He was reincarnated as a mad, gay artist that happens to also be a vampire that loves a girl. So, is he is really bi? Anyway, he is out, gone, forgotten. If you go back and read Goblet of Fire, you will notice that Cedric has vanished from the plot line and replaced by the character Maximilian Adams, whose dad was a beer maker. :look:

It's nice to see and hear that they really have aspired to perfect the WWoHP. And lol, I'll bet your crystal ball is right on the money!

Yep, I don't offer up such facts unless the crystal ball guarantees it to be true true true. I guess about many things on here.. including coke making stuff. But the magical orb was not a guess, it was an email, erm an instant message... um no... ah... a phone call... wait wait wait.... it was a VISION... yeah... a VISION!

:wave:

Just checked into the Royal Pacific and did not receive the letter with instructions for the morning previews and there was no mention of it by the person checking me in. It's possible the "on-site guests" rumor was false?

I don't feel like reading 20 pages, so can anyone tell me if FJ is open, and if the alley thing that Yeebin told us about is working.

Well, FJ was open this morning. Although NO pictures or videos have been reported or tweeted or whatever, only outside pictures of the castle and pictures from inside Filtch's. As for "Teebin's window," as far as I know, there were no pictures of it, we just got a better idea of where it is located.

EDIT: Attractions Magazine has posted pics from the queue. They are awesome!

Last edited:
I don't feel like reading 20 pages, so can anyone tell me if FJ is open, and if the alley thing that Yeebin told us about is working.

FJ opened for about 30 minutes today during the package preview. The package preview only lasts from 8 AM to 10 AM and the WWoHP hasn't open again today since 10 AM.

Ok, before I go, I posted a picture of me on my profile. If anyone else from here is there tomorrow and you see me, say hello! I have short black hair, might or might not wear my glasses, and I'll be wearing jeans and the brightest colored shirt I own, a light blue polo kind of like this one:

paul-smith-mens-zebra-55195-35984.jpg

FIND ME!!

Hopefully I'll be easy to spot! I hope to see some of you there!!! Bye now!!

Last edited:
This is murder. I can't handle waiting until July to read reviews of the Forbidden Journey. I'm gonna snap! I'm gonna snap! Someone smack some sense into me, please!

I've stopped reading the Forbidden Journey spoiler thread; I refuse to read it. But I have a question. To those of you who are reading it, are there any legit reviews up yet? I just need to hear a "OMG IT ROCKS!" once and then I can breathe a sigh of relief and go lock myself in a box until my vacation.

I dont get your post? you said you cant handle waiting until july to read reviews...but you are already reading the spoiler thread??? Someone help me understand this...

Man potter has alot of you guys going nuts...lol

I updated my post again to include a POV video of the Flight of the Hippogriff plus walking through the queue:
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2010/...g-world-of-harry-potter-at-universal-orlando/

I also posted pictures of a bunch of Potter merchandise from the Wizarding World:
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2010/...tter-offers-exclusive-and-unique-merchandise/

Sorry if this has already been posted in this thread. I have my head buried in video editing and will come up for air soon. :) But there's still a lot more to come!