The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 639 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just don't get why some people are SO biased in their reasoning. I don't care who you are or what company you are, if you put together a good attraction, then you put together a good attraction.

Exactly. If only more fanbases were as reasonable as the folks typically seen here. Sadly, we are in the minority of theme park/creative enthusiasts. Everyone wants to cling.

Oh, no, I didn't mention where I found it this morning. Was just saying that it's been there for awhile. You didn't miss anything, my bad for not mentioning it originally.

I'm disappointed in RT. I've always loved that site, and they post this obviously ridiculous report. I seriously wonder if Disney paid them off.

I'm disappointed in RT. I've always loved that site, and they post this obviously ridiculous report. I seriously wonder if Disney paid them off.

I think it's more to do with why they let Armond White still be counted. They see a million positive reviews and one really negative one and they publish the negative one to get more hits. "Harry Potter and the Park that Should Not Be Visited" really is a better title than "Wizarding World is Wonderful!", and others like t.

I think it's more to do with why they let Armond White still be counted. They see a million positive reviews and one really negative one and they publish the negative one to get more hits. "Harry Potter and the Park that Should Not Be Visited" really is a better title than "Wizarding World is Wonderful!", and others like t.

True. I actually called this guy the "Armond of theme park reviewers" in the comment I left.

Ohhh, I hope JKR is not reading this site :look: she didn't want butterbeer with alcohol, but othewise I will jump for joy :happy:

They won't dump the jager in the butter beer, but the will give you the smaller amount of butterbeer in a larger cup so you can drop your shot in :) Not all the bartenders will do it, but I believe all of them that I've encountered know what it is.

Well, I'm very hopeful about going to the WWoHP! My Mom says that if she has a job by October (the time we would go) that she will take me and my family. My parents have AAA, and we're Florida residents. Guys, wish my Mom luck, I really wanna go (and she needs a job soon lol).

On the note of the review, I think that guy had unrealistic expectations. Plus, I don't think he saw everything. If he hadn't had the darn publicist rushing him around, maybe he would have truly experienced the magic... Plus, he's misleading people into thinking certain things that I won't mention here... He's just an idiot, plain and simple. I'm surprised he didn't complain about not being able to watch a real live quidditch game outside with live actors on real flying brooms...