The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
My son was there this weekend and said there was a lot of DC Comics stuff in the comic store.
Almost like they do not want to restock marvell stuff.
That hints at a change of theme for this Island
So they do not have to split there WWoHP bank with Disney anymore.
I know that most if us do not want this
But there is a strong business case for doing it.
JK Rowling ,Mrs.Geisel (suess).Mr Speilberg and currently Marvell (disney owned)
all get a cut of the gate.
If you can reduce that it is more profit for the park
Is Marvell causing people to get on planes and fly here?
No WWoHP is.

Alright here are my Hulk pics from today,

v They are watching you v

January152011351.jpg

January152011329.jpg

January152011336.jpg

January152011346.jpg

January152011374.jpg

January152011375.jpg

January152011383.jpg

January152011385.jpg

January152011392.jpg

January152011393.jpg

January152011400.jpg

January152011371.jpg

Please refurbish this ride NOW Universal! This is getting very unacceptable! :rant:

My son was there this weekend and said there was a lot of DC Comics stuff in the comic store.
JK Rowling ,Mrs.Geisel (suess).Mr Speilberg and currently Marvell (disney owned)
No WWoHP is.

Unless the rumor of 2012 being the end of the world is true, Marvel will not be leaving. If it does, please no DC. I can live with it becoming Gotham City, but DC (especially with Superman)? No.

Kevin do you have any pictures? I highly doubt that they sold ANY DC comics in there as the area is strictly a Marvel area.

Dudley should get repaired or reimbursed for said repairs with insurance money.

^ You are correct sir, once all is said and done, Uni won't pay a dime to fix up Dudley from the fire

depending who they have for a provider... it could take a lot of time to get the check and since they are starting work right away they would need some extra immediately for the referb costs... in the end they would have the money... but it could delay hulk if they planned on working on her eventually this year. that's also if they get the whole amount and not have to fight like other parks have needed to do in the past.

No WWoHP is.
There is no DC merchandise at any of the stores, your son either accidently called it DC or that he thinks Marvel and DC are the same thing.

Also, what's up with the way you type?

No WWoHP is.

I understand that completly and do agree but the reason why I started this thread is to do the dudy as the guest & bring this to Universal & the public's attention about this because I and many others love & care for the ride and not like the way its going. Also I feel that it's a mark off on Universal's behalf not cleaning & caring for one of their star attractions.

EDIT: And also what is up about the way you type?

Last edited:
From Screamscape:

(1/17/11) I really hate to point out this kind of thing, but I’m really kind of shocked by the latest pictures at Orlando United showing off the condition of the Incredible Hulk coaster. We’re talking about a major icon ride for the park, photographed daily by thousands of guests… and well, the pictures here (scroll way down) speak for themselves about the poor condition of the Hulk’s track. For the longest time it seemed like they were perhaps just busy getting ready to open the Potter-verse, but over 6 months later, still nothing has been done and I just don’t understand what they are waiting for.

Wow, it looks like the rusty Hulk is making airwaves, but why wouldn't the story come out?

I'd have been really interested to see this. Was it live or pre-recorded? If pre-recorded, I would assume it'll go out at some point.