The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
The supports have always been light gray. Here is a photo from 2001:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/klingon65/2706242201/in/photostream/

Actually they were silver
nickathulkcoaster3.jpg

Actually they were silver
nickathulkcoaster3.jpg

Nope, never ever silver. While I agree, that photo is deceiving, they were never painted metallic silver unless they painted them silver for a day at some point. They weren't silver in 1999, 2001, 2004, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10. So unless they painted them as a lark in 2000, 02, 03, and that is the year your photo was taken then they have never been silver.

I agree, they could paint this thing in less than a week, but letting it
sit and rust up just adds a lot more work/time and cost. So would they change just the hulk, then the rest of MSHI? Is there permits online that could help unravel this mystery? inquiring minds want to know.....

Theory: universal isn't putting any more money into marvel because of the Disney thing. When they do it'll be rethemeing the whole island.

Not going to happen, I doubt Universal will let Disney benefit by giving up the rights to use Marvel characters.

The reason the Hulk has not been painted (IMO) is Potter.
At first Potter was eating funds, now they probably don't want the ride to be down when/if people can't get in to HP, they want it open to keep the crowds occupied.
It needs to be done by Spring/Summer otherwise it will have be next year.

Last edited:
Not going to happen, I doubt Universal will let Disney benefit by giving up the rights to use Marvel characters.

The reason the Hulk has not been painted (IMO) is Potter.
At first Potter was eating funds, now they probably don't want the ride to be down when/if people can't get in to HP, they want it open to keep the crowds occupied.
It needs to be done by Spring/Summer otherwise it will have be next year.

Actually now would be the best time to paint it as the screamscape report says that there is plans the paint the incredible hulk this year.

It should be painted, and it needs to be done before Presidents day weekend, that will be another weekend that the parks are packed, so I don't know what they are waiting for.

I was just at the parks the past couple of days and I believe Hulk has gotten a new train as the train in question had huge white twist ties on each cart and it kept on cycling empty. Does anyone know more about a possible new train in the last couple of days.

I was just at the parks the past couple of days and I believe Hulk has gotten a new train as the train in question had huge white twist ties on each cart and it kept on cycling empty. Does anyone know more about a possible new train in the last couple of days.

I don't know.. But when I was there on Sunday, you could see them at the 2nd to last break section (In a back stage area), before the station... You could see them pressure washing the cars individually and putting some slimy stuff on the outside of the cars...