Cheetah Hunt | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From @BGTNation:

CH_Mailer_side1_r4.jpg

Just a heads up for all of the locals. Tampa radio station 97X (97.1 FM) is giving away tickets for Busch Gardens at 2:40 PM EST today.

I just saw my first Cheetah Hunt commercial on TV about 2 minutes ago. I believe it was on ABC but I could be wrong. In my opinion, it was really cheesy/fake/bad. It featured a car with a what appeared to be a family in it riding along the tracks going at a ridiculously unrealistic speed and a cheetah running alongside it for a shot or two.

Has anyone else seen the commercial or any other yet?

I just saw the commercial, besides the cheesy train animation with the people, I thought it was awesome. I felt that it had the same feel as the Manta teaser commercial.

Is that hour early admission only good for the platinum card holders, or the regular one/two year pass as well (not fun card)?

The Cheetah Hunt Commercial Started Airing Today!

[video=youtube;So50wauIVUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So50wauIVUo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Reactions: TSSD
Is that hour early admission only good for the platinum card holders, or the regular one/two year pass as well (not fun card)?

Platinum and regular pass holders.

--- Update ---

When they did it with Sheikra it was good for all passholders, since I was allowed to go on and I had a fun card, lets hope that doesn't change.

From the BGT FB page
"Fun Card is not valid at this special pass member event."

I think the Platinum Pass holders should get an extra 30 minutes. We should also be taken there in rickshaws or some type of wheeled device to separate us from the People who park in regular parking. Yes I am joking. Well I would like the 30 minutes.

If you wanna see more Baby Cheetah, check out the Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight.
If you visit the park today or tomorrow, you won’t see Kasi the baby cheetah and his puppy pal, Mtani at Jambo Junction. Why? They have embarked on a cross-country trip!

You can watch them on Tuesday as they make their national TV debut. Julie Scardina and animal ambassadors from SeaWorld & Busch Gardens will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on May 10.

The lineup of exotic animals Julie will present will also include Asian small clawed otters, several baby owls and three different species of lizards.