Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

Here's a picture:

hrrrcwloaduu6.jpg

They have definitely broken ground. We were there today and you can peak through the fence and clearly see that the land is being cleared. There was also a bulldozer and other construction looking trailers and equipment. Sorry I am dumb and didn't take my camera today or I would have pictures! :doh:

They are not supposed to be going backstage and taking pictures.

But people do it anyways. I mean, I'll admit, I looked over The Simpson's Ride's fence to get some pics, and I sneaked around the border to get some pics of Harry Potter construction. A lot of people do it, and it's just going to happen.

Its kind of like cocaine. People will always do it, it's just not the right thing.
Oh, and Universal is more addicting. :lol:

But people do it anyways. I mean, I'll admit, I looked over The Simpson's Ride's fence to get some pics, and I sneaked around the border to get some pics of Harry Potter construction. A lot of people do it, and it's just going to happen.

Its kind of like cocaine. People will always do it, it's just not the right thing.
Same has happened with Halloween Horror Nights. I wouldn't go where your not supposed to be. You could be permanently booted from the park and be cut off completely from your "addiction".

I could report you for that. :p lol

I could report you for that. :p lol

I'm not an employee... at least until next summer. :p
You don't need to be a Universal law enforcer, Kev. :lol: If it won't get you in trouble don't worry about it too much. Let whoever is responsible take the fall. They know the consequences. :thumbs:

That is, if we get caught. :lol:

I don't sneak behind anything too much, just a slight peer over, under, or around will do it for me. :thumbs: