HHN 21 Website | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 21 Website

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A quick note about the house: It appears that after you win a game, more cards are added to the section (unless I'm imagining things).

And the graveyard. Then what is the reference to taxidermy that I'm missing?

The note to the side of the telephone has information about job offers and that both lines are holding for you. 1 is for Taxidermy, the other is for TV. You choose TV, you go on to the game. You choose Taxidermy, you lose.

And here is the "House" after beating both games.

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

Yeah, the tv game is killing me, ha ha. I have noticed though if you click on either of the blue cards it takes you to the tombstone/key game. The brown card every single time has taken me to the phone line/tv game.

Yeah going on two hours since I played and I still can't get back in. That needs to be fixed as it is so far passed the time it stated I would be allowed to return. The banning is a neat aspect to keep the game spaced out but at the same time annoying if they are not going to keep the times it gives you accurate.

Yeah going on two hours since I played and I still can't get back in. That needs to be fixed as it is so far passed the time it stated I would be allowed to return. The banning is a neat aspect to keep the game spaced out but at the same time annoying if they are not going to keep the times it gives you accurate.

Odd. I had the issue as well when the others posted about it but I've been able to get back on within the past hour. It definitely still has its glitches but at least we have it.

Okay, it says to pick a card but there are no cards on the tray for me. Did I miss something?

EDIT: Just changed from Safari to FireFox and it works now.

Last edited:
It may not mean anything and I did not see this pointed ou yet but figuring each card will have a connection to a house is a possiblity somehow. The one game being a snowy scene with the gravestones could relate loosely to The Thing and the game with all the tv programing could be the Horror Host concept rumored for the Disaster queue I keep reading about. It makes sense to me anyway.

How?? I always lose all my tokens in like 2 mins?? my luck is crap lol

I only play Crypts to raise my score - you just have to wait for the ideal "hand," so to speak. Again, takes time and a lot of patience, but you can rack up the points.

I only play Crypts to raise my score - you just have to wait for the ideal "hand," so to speak. Again, takes time and a lot of patience, but you can rack up the points.

Really? I hate the crypts. I've only beaten it once.
I always go for the TV game. But I get banned left and right so that hasn't done me any good. haha