HHN 21 Website | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 21 Website

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think that even with the new ticket crowds will not be that bad in the beginning. Most people that are going to fill up the lines only go one night and most of them do not know that the event starts in September. I have never gone to school in my HHN shirt the monday after the first weekend without hearing, they already started that, at least 100 times. Regular guests do not really check the website.

I went opening night 2009, it was packed... and hot. Last year I went over Halloween the last two nights... still hot, but did not seem as busy. Headed back this year 30th and 31st. 2 nights were cheaper getting the stay and scream.

They would have already done the update by now. They avoid doing updates at night (besides the reveal). Tues and Thurs are usual update days if you look at past history. In theory they could be tinkering for an update.

I sucked and lost all my tokens :lol:
I noticed on the "Pick A Card" tab there are 8 circles at the bottom. So most likely those are the houses.

So far, I've played 2 games.

One is based on Television programing, the other a graveyard.

If you choose the graveyard correctly, it reveals a tombstone for Elizabeth Hawthorn.

I got one with a telephone. But I couldn't click on anything.

You're supposed to click on one of the two flashing numbers. The first time I did that, it sent me to a TV one called "Channel Surfing". The second time, I lost 30 tokens and was sent back to the cards.

So far, I'm loving this update. Very interactive and entertaining.

That damn key game has no strategy. I got one right, and remembered it for the next game. I tried the same key to the same door, and it told me I was wrong. It's just luck, which makes sense I guess... :lol:

From my experience thus far with the telephone game, the bottom right flashing number has always been the right one. I've played it six times and it has yet to prove otherwise. Has anyone seen differently?

Yeah, don't click the one for Taxidermy. :lol: Automatic loss.

I must have terrible luck. I still haven't had the chance to play the key game or the Taxidermy game.

BTW, you're #1 on the leaderboards right now, BriMan. :lol:

I won the television game and it took me to "channel surfing" and I won that and got 30 tokens, but then it took me to "The House". What is the house supossed to stand for? Oh, and the gravestone on the right is a Lady Elizabeth something, Lady Luck anyone?