Man Injured On Harry Potter Roller Coaster | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Man Injured On Harry Potter Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's odd how successful someone trying to injure the person would be. How could you manage to time it exactly right, and hit someone TWICE? It's a little fishy to me..

It's odd how successful someone trying to injure the person would be. How could you manage to time it exactly right, and hit someone TWICE? It's a little fishy to me..

Well it's a bigger target than you might think. You don't have to aim at one person, you have a row of four people that can be victims.

Well there you have it, another case of someone ruining it for the rest of us.

Hey, picking up a small **** from the Sinbad area plantings is all it would take to cause this and be a pisser to find. The desert scape they created is filled with **** mulch. That is the only reason I ever noticed it. Perhaps a new murder TV show called HORT, as in horticulture... Me, I am partial to natural colored cypress mulch.

Last edited:
Word on the street is hired private eyes are involved and assisting with a full investigation.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28887591/detail.html

First, I saw no mention of 'private eyes' in that article. Second... the trains are staggered now. So, an investigator is only as good as the videos they have of every train leaving the station in the past two weeks. A PI will learn nothing from the staggered trains now.

Holiday...?*What in hell do Brits call Xmas? Americans call it a holiday. But leaving ones home for places far away on no specific date for a chunk of time, we call it a 'vacation'. I thought I had just put a nasty damper on one of my neighbor's vacations... but it sounds like I kind of screwed up a small part of their 'Holiday'. Does that make me the Grinch?

Well a holiday is blatantly the correct term for leaving one's home for places far away on no specific date for a chunk of time :p Christmas is just... Christmas! Why complicate matters?

Anyway, :focus: Just had to weigh in for the English side there!

oh brother.
coffee.gif