Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure

Another dissapointing year. Bill & Ted hasn't impressed me since 2006. I'd rank the years..

Good to know I'm not to only one and now more than one SA has agreed, I just don't know what they were thinking, I mean seriously, who's idea was it for the villain this year??

Went for the second time last night and aside from a small red sox crack nothing in the show was changed at all. Well, at least for the first half, I got up and left, so did the rest of our group, about 3/4 of the ways through. Not a good year.

Good thing that show was free.
I give it a 2/10 only because it was B&T and had a few sexy chicks!
The PC references they choose to use were just terrible.

Spoilers............ Sorry don't know what happend to the tab?

EUGENE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sucker Punch? Garbage!
Anthony Weiner? Who really cares?!
Bin Laden? No jab at the mouse for trying to trade mark the name?
Captain TexMex? Really? Come on man!
Coco... Should have had someone come out and replace him...

I am assuming that was a flash mob at he beginning...

Last edited:
The Spoiler feature is only when you go to advanced reply, not quick reply. If you just type in spoiler with hashtags though, it will still work.

Dear Universal FIRE THE WRITERS OF THIS SHOW....2 sucky years in a Row...What happened to the Excellent Dudes.....The only good Line was in True Grits..We left when the songs started,,,,UGH!

I honestly don't know what to say. In 2006, I saw the B&T show for the first time, and thought it was fantastic. I laughed constantly, and it was the perfect way to the end the night. In 2007, I went back all pumped, and was severely let down. I never actually attended the show in 2008, but my friends all assured me it hadn't improved, and from the large portions of the show I heard while waiting in line for the Reflections of Fear house, I was forced to agree.

I skipped the show again in 2009, and again in 2010 (as did everyone I knew). This year, however, I went back thinking it might have improved itself in the off years. It didn't. This show is downright hard to watch. Every single joke made me groan, and based on the audience reactions, I wasn't alone. Most laughter seemed forced, except for a small portion of the crowd that had seats front and center (and who I'll assume are fanboys, of some sort). At best, I'd heard a joke too many times for it to be funny; at worst, I couldn't even begin to guess where the humor was supposed to be coming from. The references were beyond poor, to boot.

Was the show really that much funnier in 2006, or was my sense of humor just that much different in early high school? I may never know, but either way, something needs to be done about this show...it's just awful.

If you missed the Final Bill and Ted you might have missed one of the best Final B&T's I have ever seen. They broke script completely and the show lasted damn near 50 minutes.

I really don't get the hate for this year's show. Yes, some of the jokes were hit or miss but it gets old hearing people **** on Bill and Ted CONSTANTLY.

Not trying to add fuel to your fire Jake but to me there was not a single redeeming quality to this year's show. Not one.

I get that humor is hit or miss but there is a lot to Bill and Ted and if you can figure out the puzzle pieces you can find out why it's "lacked" these past two years, as some of you put it.

The sometimes COMPLETELY ignore whats big in pop culture and just go for some stupid reference.

I mean Charlie Sheen WASN'T the villain, they completely ignore The Hangover again, They have Captain Mexico come out and not America, I know the honey badger thing is funny on youtube but in this show? Really? No Jack Sparrow, there are too many things to list, and let go of Twilight already PLEASE, they are going to do it next year again cause of the part 2 movie next November unfortunately.

Its just a lack of direction, it seems they are putting in stuff THEY think will be funny, not what actually is.

Green Hornet should not have been the car out of the garage, and in a VAN for no reason, they should have done Fast and Furious and made fun of Vin or Rock, I mean something.

It had Mr. Chow in it...and in 2009 it had massive amounts of The Hangover references. I hardly consider that ignoring.

I really think you need to re-read my post before this one. Look at all the references, think of some of the companies who make those films and franchises, etc and then think about why they weren't there.

Last edited:
I get that humor is hit or miss but there is a lot to Bill and Ted and if you can figure out the puzzle pieces you can find out why it's "lacked" these past two years, as some of you put it.

I completely agree. I think people expect the moon from the show. As a first year guest to HHN, I really, really enjoyed the show. Was it the best thing on earth? No. But I definitely didn't feel like it was trash like people here seem to.