Designing Islands of Adventure | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Designing Islands of Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
a freelance designer named carson he lives and works in orlando he also designed much of the show scenes for men in black alien attack.

--- Update ---

McBloomMcMuck.jpg

a freelance designer named carson he lives and works in orlando he also designed much of the show scenes for men in black alien attack.

Yeah, but where did you find them all of a sudden. Why are they online at photobucket? Did Carson put his work online and give you a phone call or send you a text?

And that is not concept art but presentation art. It is an amalgam by the artist of many concept drawings for presentation for those who need to be sold the idea.

Last edited:
Those are cool but I also am wondering how these are just now showing up. These should be from 3+ years ago and most of which altered in some way.

that is my personal photobucket, I don't think it would be appreciated if i shared how I Obtained the artworks but i have them regardless. i posted that art last feb.

so idk why it would just now be showing up.

Check out my photobucket guys, might see something for a wondrous Island of some sorts.

I have a folder of pics on my computer that I downloaded from a site but that site is now down. Anyone wanna see these cool IOA models?

Last edited:
So.......has anyone seen these really cool models of IOA from back in its planning stages. If so, I won't bother posting them?

--- update ---

Here's a tease.....

jbiNTLyoljlHgm.gif

Last edited:
So.......has anyone seen these really cool models of IOA from back in its planning stages. If so, I won't bother posting them?

I think that a few here have seen them before... but the point of this thread is to compile them in one place... so you should post! There will always be those who have never seen these images.