Post Your Pictures | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Post Your Pictures

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
allie is the one standing in the isle! lol. just wondering if up north...do you let people stand up or goto their seats while the puck is in play???

down here - the first time i saw that i was like wth...its like a game of musical chairs now...you can only leave when there is a whistle...and they wont let you go up to your seats unless there is a whistle too...

Yea, you can't go down the aisles when puck is in play. This goes for alot of sports: tennis, basketball. They don't want people going down the aisles while the play is going on because: 1) People will have to stand up for the other people to move into the row and will block people's vision of the game 2)If the puck goes wild, people will run and jump to try and catch it and if people are in the aisle going to their seat, they might get knocked down.

Yep, and I'm in the middle of the aisle. Making sure nobody goes into the club seat area, and no one knocks over NJ Devil.

I found this on ontd:

2v8g4r6.jpg

Mamba-2.jpg

On Ride Photo of Mamba at Worlds of Fun. Front Row My Nephew Zak and I. Back Row His best friend Jonathan and my best friend Joe got his face cut out of the picture. Joe and Jonathan are Brothers.

21.jpg

My Wife and I on Shamu's right my Sis-In-Law and her husband on Shamu's left.

19.jpg

My Wife and I somewhere at Sea World Orlando.

Patriot2006.jpg

Me and some Stranger on Patriot at Worlds Of Fun.

WorldsofFun2006.jpg

Me, My Wife Sarah, Our Friend Rob, and Hid Wife and also Our Friend Rachel. At Worlds Of Fun.

WrigleyField2005.jpg

Me, My Cousin Eric, and My Uncle Tom in front of Wrigley Field in Chicago.

WOFJuly142007001.jpg

Michelle and Rick in the Back Row Me in Front. On Boomerang AKA Bangerang at Worlds Of Fun.

SarahandIonPatriot2007.jpg

My Wife and I on Patriot for our One Year Anniversary. This was her first coaster the went upside down and she loved it.

OurWeddingDay.jpg

Wedding Pic 7-15-06

scan.jpg

Wedding Pic 7-15-06

MichelleRickandIonMamba71407.jpg

Michelle, Rick, and I on Mamba. I'm sporting my Dueling Dragons Shirt WOOT!

I just noticed how much I really wear my Dueling Dragons and Powder Keg Shirts.

Last edited:
l8bcfdc32fdf378705a6ebaqe1.jpg

^I'm in the front row riding with my friend Dan. Haha I love how I'm the one who's trying to hide from the water. On the drop photo I'm going nuts but then hit the water I'm hiding.
dorneypark62408093mb4.jpg

^That's me riding Hydra and sporting a Firehawk shirt haha.
hersheypark172tg9.jpg

Front row on Storm Runner!
l76f87c7f0afbc581ae3b43hz5.jpg

I LOVE this photo. That's me riding SheiKra at the floorless media day. One of my FAVORITE photos!!!

Thanks guys... China was an amazing place but a very different experience... kinda got to go unexpectedly (my fiance had to go there for work)... so I definitely wasn't going to turn the opportunity to visit him down :lol: