The Condition of City Walk | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

The Condition of City Walk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While it looks better at night, I still find it so, so ugly.

I agree. I don't like this change, plus it looks like a bad patch job. You can still see the mess behind and now that doesn't make any sense. I wish they would have left the car, and if they wanted something flashier, then make the headlights go on or something. But I guess there's no going back now... I guess they could re-position the guitar and make it look as if it fell from the skies or something, but just standing straight in front of that rubble... just looks bad.

Last edited:
I didn't get pictures but the new store PYQ is close to opening. The interior is pretty much finished, their just merchandising now.

So this has been bugging me for quite a while that I can't remember what was in the currently blank front between Endangered Species and Bubba Gump where the two statues are on either side of a door. Was it an Amex/GE Money lounge, or something else? I could have sworn there used to be something there, but I can't for the life of me remember. Or am I just going crazy again? :lol:

@PartyTTParks reported that the former Latin Express bar next to the Latin Quarter restaurant has received a new name.....

New Mojito bar open in CityWalk! Details coming soon!

i0WP51aVYlGzr.jpg

And it appears that the only change, aside from possible menu changes, is the different signage from before:

i9FmkOVZthkYZ.jpg

unless that trinket store was testing the market for some items that eventually ended up in P!Q...

It wasn't, when I say trinkets I mean they were small charms you put on bracelets and necklaces. It was somewhat tacky, and with no proper signage nobody knew it was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.