Springfield Expansion | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
All I'm saying is no flat rides. No matter how you theme them they still come out short. As for the waterfront work oh yes, I think we can all agree on that :lol:

You can do flat rides in a theme park if they work. I just don't want to see potential great attractions, restaurants, stores, or even M&G's take a hit.

I think said member is referring to some plastic panels located on the bottom of the handrails located on the lagoon wall. But then again without pics or a better description it's hard to say.

I think said member is referring to some plastic panels located on the bottom of the handrails located on the lagoon wall. But then again without pics or a better description it's hard to say.

I believe these are the panels being discussed:

ShorelinePanels_zps12d72e09.jpg

I would guess that these are to block the LASERs from the lagoon show. You don't want someone sitting on the ground getting hit in the eye!!!

The panels are also located in other areas around the lagoon where you can site close to the waterline.

I believe these are the panels being discussed:

ShorelinePanels_zps12d72e09.jpg

I would guess that these are to block the LASERs from the lagoon show. You don't want someone sitting on the ground getting hit in the eye!!!

The panels are also located in other areas around the lagoon where you can site close to the waterline.

Good call Bob!

New permit filed today. Per this new permit, buildings 72, 72 A, 72 B, 72 C, and 73 F are being remodeled for this project as well as the areas around them. New construction will take place as well.

72A,B, and C, I would have to assume, are the Kwik-E-Mart, IFF, and restrooms. 73F is something on the Simpsons Ride. I'm thinking maybe they're going to connect the two buildings in some fashion and exit the ride through the new, expanded shop?

^ they could always funnel everyone out the one exit towards the shop but would be a cluster F if both sides emptied at the same time.

both sides wont empty at the same time. they alternate when filling the ride. it keeps the line constantly moving instead of a big rush to fill the whole ride at one time.