Springfield Expansion | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nooo :lol: IFF (sorry got F happy) was something these as well as others took an interest to today. And I mean interest as in guys standing around talking and pointing at the building. Making numerous hand gestures. :lol: Hell actually they could have been landing a. There were also contractors paying much attention to this area.

IMG_3018.jpg

There we go:lol:

Not even Horror Make Up? You're doing yourself a disservice there. That is a fantastic show. If I am making an actual day of the park I make a point to go!

I saw the show when my ex-girlfriend gave me a comp ticket, and enjoyed it, but not enough to go see it again.

It is fantastic, but I just like hitting the parks, going on a few rides and leaving.

I saw the show when my ex-girlfriend gave me a comp ticket, and enjoyed it, but not enough to go see it again.

It is fantastic, but I just like hitting the parks, going on a few rides and leaving.

I get you. I like you, am there often enough that if I'm going for fun its a quick trip. But if I'm making a whole day of it, Horror Make Up is a non skippable item.

Yeah I loved this show, but it does depend on how much time you have in the parks. And an entire Springfield would be cool, but is there enough space?

There is the space inbetween Simpsons and MiB as well as the space occupied by Kwik/IFF. Im not familiar with the layout behind the scenes over there, but I imagine you could squeeze some space there as well.

Is anybody expecting an attraction out of this? Or just a more cohesive theme to the area?

Last edited:
More of a cohesive theme with minor additions to finish it off.

Not trying to shift topics but I was at Horror Make up a year ago and the host was the actor who plays the Caretaker for HHN. I met him after the show and let me tell you...he's just as creepy (if not worse) without makeup. lol

Not trying to shift topics but I was at Horror Make up a year ago and the host was the actor who plays the Caretaker for HHN. I met him after the show and let me tell you...he's just as creepy (if not worse) without makeup. lol

Yes, and another one of their best actors was HR Bloodengutz last year. Unfortunately, both of them are on "breaks," at the moment. Unfortunate, but understandable. They've been with UOR for years. The actor who we knew as the Caretaker also did work for Grinchmas as well, playing the Narrator for How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

Yes, and another one of their best actors was HR Bloodengutz last year. Unfortunately, both of them are on "breaks," at the moment. Unfortunate, but understandable. They've been with UOR for years. The actor who we knew as the Caretaker also did work for Grinchmas as well, playing the Narrator for How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of, he also plays beetlejuice.

The actor who played caretaker isn't on break... he was hosting my show on Thursday...

The actor who played caretaker isn't on break... he was hosting my show on Thursday...

Really?! That's great to hear. I hadn't seen him in ages. I wonder if the other will return, then. By far my favorites of the entire cast. And wonderful as a team. :thumbs:

After reading through this thread again, what type of waterfront work is rumored. There was a mention of a silt barrier in front of Simpsons' waterfront area. Should this be expected to be a major change or just sprucing up what is over there?

After reading through this thread again, what type of waterfront work is rumored. There was a mention of a silt barrier in front of Simpsons' waterfront area. Should this be expected to be a major change or just sprucing up what is over there?

I would guess sprucing up, or something related to the CineSpec show.

I'm actually expecting to see a redesign of the waterfront area in front of the Simpsons. The night show is a hit so better viewing options are a must for this to grow. Think about the crowds the Studios will have in just under 3 years. All the upgrades they can do now will ease the chaos and create an atmosphere people will want to stay until close for. I think we should expect numerous upgrades to the parade and cinespec over the next two years as well.