Springfield Expansion | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yea, I knew someone would bring that up, but that's his interpretation of it. His original point was to make a town that could exist anywhere.

Oh no, that I knew. But with the unveiling of his inspiration, that won't really stick anymore. I myself have already started imagining Oregon when I watch the Simpsons.

Anyway.... So, Springfield. Across from London. Cool. :thumbs:

I found two more projects with little information about them besides that they are both fully funded and will happen in the near future.

Project 411 (this may be old, confirmation anybody?)
Project 896

896 just appeared in late august, it is brand new and we probably won't see permits for another 2-4 months.

I found two more projects with little information about them besides that they are both fully funded and will happen in the near future.

Project 411 (this may be old, confirmation anybody?)
Project 896

896 just appeared in late august, it is brand new and we probably won't see permits for another 2-4 months.

411 isn't old. At least there are no permits on the site for it.

411 has been funded for about 4 months now, give or take.

896 I can confirm has gotten funding within the past three weeks.

411 has been funded for about 4 months now, give or take.

896 I can confirm has gotten funding within the past three weeks.

Could be the Fear Factor replacement.

Scratch that, thinking bigger :lol:

FFL Replacement is 411
The Grinch is 896

Sure why not, Universal's answer to the new benches at DHS.

They won't, I would imagine groundwork starting in IOA around the end of October for a 2014 attraction. They have to give people a new reason to visit IOA by 2015 when all hell breaks loose.

I wasn't hating on adding Springfield by the way, it would be awesome when all is sad and done. Just an interesting clash when you think about it.

Hollywood, New York, San Francisco, London, Springfield, Bikini Bottom?. That leaves MiB in World Expo and Production Central as the only two areas of the park without a city to call home.

Hollywood, New York, San Francisco, London, Springfield, Bikini Bottom?. That leaves MiB in World Expo and Production Central as the only two areas of the park without a city to call home.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with FFL, and whether it can fit into the World Expo motif or London