Springfield Expansion | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For the James Bond stunt show, they could even expand the theatre because there is plenty of room around it. So they could even make it a cross between Indiana Jones and LMA, having fight scenes and car chases (only small ones due to having relatively small room)

Heard something Funny, on my way to the park to investigate now. Will at least have a Potter update later today folks.

My oh my. My interest has shot up.

I'll be more interested when we hear something solid. I've been visiting UOR about four times a month for the past two years, and I've never once stopped to see any show besides the blues brothers. Maybe this will change that around.

I'll be more interested when we hear something solid. I've been visiting UOR about four times a month for the past two years, and I've never once stopped to see any show besides the blues brothers. Maybe this will change that around.

Not even Horror Make Up? You're doing yourself a disservice there. That is a fantastic show. If I am making an actual day of the park I make a point to go!

Had a great host at Horror Make-up once... "You're from London?! Tell ya what, just for you we'll do the whole show in English!" :lol:

definitely go see Horror Make-up show and Animal Actors. both are great.

i assume even though you said "any show" that you have in fact seen Terminator. if not you are missing out.

Universal Creative poking around Springfi... I mean IFFF

IMG_2974.jpg

Nooo :lol: IFF (sorry got F happy) was something these as well as others took an interest to today. And I mean interest as in guys standing around talking and pointing at the building. Making numerous hand gestures. :lol: Hell actually they could have been landing a. There were also contractors paying much attention to this area.

IMG_3018.jpg

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts