The Condition of City Walk | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

The Condition of City Walk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't see anything wrong with the condition of City Walk besides the normal wear and tear. And the Mojito Rum Bar is my favorite bar at City Walk, the Blueberry & Black RAZZ Mojito is amazing plus I know one of the bartenders. :thumbs:

I honestly don't see anything wrong with the condition of City Walk besides the normal wear and tear. And the Mojito Rum Bar is my favorite bar at City Walk, the Blueberry & Black RAZZ Mojito is amazing plus I know one of the bartenders. :thumbs:

I never noticed this place before, where abouts is it? I love Mojitos so will hit it up next time.

Got me in the mood for a Mojito now, I gonna make me one I think.

Last edited:
Cheers :cheers:
BBEX5jXCcAAQcrZ.jpg

Will deff be stopping off there after a trip to the parks

Damn it! They took out my short cut to the studios!!!

It was such a nice air conditioned shortcut. I'm 110% positive that it's the reason that entrance was removed though, haha.

Oh I'm sure that's exactly why, the only people that used it were TM's and those in the know :lol:

The best was when you raced through and all the employees knew exactly what you were doing and couldn't stop you :lol:

If you had a back pack and headphones on, which I usually do anyways the store employees would pay no attention to you as they would think your on your way to work.

Damn it! They took out my short cut to the studios!!!

I was thinking the same thing! I hate trying to round that bend by Fossil so I may still cut through using the door by the elevator. I'm sure they grew tired of those of us that used the store as a short cut but they also got some of my money because of cutting through there. My daughter probably would have never got a pair of $50 Toms if we didn't go through there several times this past summer and everytime she made sure to tell me she wanted those.

I actually believe that the reson they did this is because of air conditioning issues. Last summer the air conditioners in the Surf Shop side of the place overheated and basically melted down.

Does it still exit through Tommy Bahama? Funny that many of us used that cool walkway all unbeknownst to each other.

Who knows how many times we've passed one another...

I actually believe that the reson they did this is because of air conditioning issues. Last summer the air conditioners in the Surf Shop side of the place overheated and basically melted down.

That's makes more sense. The Surf Shop side of the store was always very humid and then the Tommy Bahama side of the store was very nice and cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.