Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 287 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone have any idea where the framing will go? A lot of people are saying the side of the building, but I feel like it could be part of the entrance way.

Excellent pictures all weekend. You guys must have been bumping into one another, there were so many of you taking pictures....Other sites, at the best get one set of photos. OU does a mass attack blitzkreig.

Steel went vertical after the park closed from what I'm hearing...

Thanks for another great update, Brian!

Ugh! Really curious about that metal structure! :lol: Who can go tomorrow and bring us an update? :p

We need to round up everyone who can get to the parks regularly and take photo shifts, ensuring we can get one update per day! :happy:

We need to round up everyone who can get to the parks regularly and take photo shifts, ensuring we can get one update per day! :happy:

OU Photo Tag Team! FTW! :lol:

I would've gone this weekend, too... I was just exhausted after a long week and also had some prior commitments. But, next weekend? I'm there! And I can't wait!! :dance:

Steel went vertical after the park closed from what I'm hearing...

Ok, now definitely someone has to go tomorrow :rofl:

So wish I could go tomorrow. Curse this thing called work, lol. Got a Die Hard Marathon this Wednesday. I'll be there this coming Friday and Saturday for my birthday.

If I'm able to go sometime soon I'll try to take some pictures for you guys, although it feels like someone snaps new pics every day!

IMG_20130210_182238.jpg

The nest logo is finished. By the time I was finished Rockit they had that all finished but it was dark and my camera phone wasn't having it.

Reactions: Felipe