Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 350 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Mummy is my sister's favorite ride at the resort let alone USF, though she's not a fan of rides that rely on video so that might be why.

My personal favorite at USF is MIB by a wide margin.

My wife's favorite in the entire resort is RoTM as well, and Skip is correct I'm referring to guest satisfaction surveys. If I'm not mistaken and someone correct me if I'm wrong, the Simpsons ride is the second highest scored ride at the Studios.

Of course, guest satisfaction surveys are pretty dubious, per the latest TM newsletter, Twister just celebrated a milestone of going a year without a guest complaint...

Of course, guest satisfaction surveys are pretty dubious, per the latest TM newsletter, Twister just celebrated a milestone of going a year without a guest complaint...

That's a little harsh, I applaud team members and especially there leads for going above and beyond in guest satisfaction. It shows a great sense of pride and ownership from the attraction managers and personnel. To have high satisfaction scores as well as no guest complaints no matter the size or popularity of an attraction is one heck of a accomplishment. I've dealt with guest complaints so freaking stupid it warrants me being allowed to execute them for the sake of humanity. Regardless of how some may view these surveys, there are many that take it very serious. And to those that do, your efforts don't go unnoticed. Can you tell I was responsible on scores for 1500 employees :lol:

I've heard whispers that they're having technical issues with the ride system.... Is there any truth in this?

That's a shame if it is... They were doing so well.... My chance of catching a soft opening are dwindling :(

I definitely heard the triggering of the liquid nitrogen tanks by Shrek.
Also they were doing meet and greets on the Shrek side today:
61VAIXC.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy
They could really enhance this photo op greatly with an idea I had, but cant do now due to the set up they have now. If they removed the barriers behind the robots, with a simple in-camera trick that is even used in movies even still today, such as ELF, they could make the Autobots look alot bigger next to you in the photo. If they actually had you stand 10-20 BEHIND them, & the person taking the picture from the ground pointing the camera up, it would create the illusion of the bots beig way bigger, maybe even proportionatly movie accurate. I wanted to do that, but the barriers behind them makes that impossible now.

Thanks for the photo from a different perspective , I like the ride and I'm ecstatic its in Orlando but I have to say it does look out of place looking down that street of NY .

WELCOME to the forum