Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 496 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just something interesting I saw today while browsing Uncrate...

There is a bar in Madrid that imitates the interior of a train car and includes screens as windows that display video as if the 'train' is moving. This is their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ThePassengerMadrid

I wonder how convincing it looks and how similar it might be to what the Hogwarts Express is getting.

Just something interesting I saw today while browsing Uncrate...

There is a bar in Madrid that imitates the interior of a train car and includes screens as windows that display video as if the 'train' is moving. This is their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ThePassengerMadrid

I wonder how convincing it looks and how similar it might be to what the Hogwarts Express is getting.

Here's a vid I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HtJqUZMshY

For an internet Youtube video, and I'm also assuming it's a stationary restaurant, it looks pretty comvincing. I can only imagine that with Uni's budget and take on the technology that we will be getting the real deal. I can't see us being dissapointed. :dance: <--- My Weird Sisters dance

Yeah not even close :lol:

For the life of me I can't figure out how this will work. Will it be 3D somehow? Will it be a tunnel of screens which you look out to like originally rumored?

And doesn't the trains exterior have windows? How are they going to include the decorative exterior and the tech interior?

I am hoping it will not be seen from within the parks and also that one will not be able to see out of the train's windows to the real Florida. Friggin YUCK!

That's not at all what I meant. I'm saying if you have windows, by definition, work looking in and out. So how does one accomplish this when you have a screen on the inside? Considering, as I remember it was stated, that there was no fake exterior model and that one would look at the same train they were riding.

Last edited:
Update from today,

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

Reactions: BJCool and Felipe
First off, thanks HTF

Second, I saw the bars at the entrance to the arches and looked at Kings Cross and they both have 5 bars

Third, that is definitely Wyndham Theatre.

Fourth, they've been busy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.