Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 392 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Hello, Just some pictures of this photogenic building.

If anyone was wondering how the over-flow queue would work, Here's the infrastructure for this set up

That's all I have for now, See ya'll in the parks

He still mad? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

3B9F7230-F931-4C82-8A41-0EC2D8DB853B-1031-00000066ECA751FE_zps2afa96a1.jpg
[/URL]

Thank you for getting a picture of this, I mentioned this extreme overflow a few weeks ago but I keep forgetting to get pictures.

maybe it's my pessimism with the transformers franchise, but I can't imagine for the life of me crowds on that level beyond opening day and opening weekend.

I hear you, but with phase 1 behind them they are taking every precaution possible with crowd control going forward.

Never in a million years will you see me in that overflow line.
I guess they are thinking "build it and the people will come"

IMO, with Mummy, TF, MIB, Despicable Me, and Simpsons, USF is way more prepared to handle Potter crowds than IoA was back in 2010.

I don't think anyone knew just how popular it was really going to be, but as I said thats what there preparing for this time around and I agree they WILL be ready now with all the upgrades in preparation for it.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO, with Mummy, TF, MIB, Despicable Me, and Simpsons, USF is way more prepared to handle Potter crowds than IoA was back in 2010.

It's a lot easier to prepare for crowds and have that in your back pocket than to blow it off and have PR blow back. Besides, more infrastructure being in place isn't a bad thing. Leads to more opportunities around the parks.

I don't think anyone knew just how popular it was really going to be, but as I said thats what there preparing for this time around and I agree they WILL be ready now with all the upgrades in preparation for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you shoot these today? If so, what time?