Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 450 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Mike don't go early, I'm telling you I'm like 95% positive if it does happen tomorrow and I think it will. It won't be until the afternoon.

I'm going to be there bright and early tomorrow, and I wouldn't be going if I didn't have a strong feeling I would have a chance (believe me, I would much rather sleep in), but as with anything in this industry...here's to hoping!

Good luck, Mike! I think you might have good chances with the Today Show there and everything we've been hearing today :cheers:

Funny thing is I bet were on page 609 as softs are underway.

Eh, I'll go early anyway, as I'll have other things to occupy my time if it isn't open since everyone will be crowded around the front of the park...

If it opens in the afternoon, I'll just come back over after Antarctica, as I'm sure you'd end up doing, HTF. :look:

HTF/Nitro, do either of you know if soft opens will be starting at or around 5pm this upcoming week, or will they begin earlier? Hoping to get some ride time in before my 4pm check in.

What HTF said. I understand that there have been some hiccups recently, but they are still pushing forward.

I would look for it to go from just afternoons to all day fairly fast.

I'll see y'all out there around 2pm-ish :thumbs: I'll be wearing shorts and either my old school decepticon logo shirt or my green TMNT shirt. I'll always wear my Rays hat though so if you see me come by and say hello. :thumbs: I'm hoping for softs today but if that doesn't happen oh well. :lol:

so jealous of all u guys there today! have a great time! love catching up through you all. and I want an optimus plush!!!! :) Cant believe its so close to open already I feel like I as just there taking pictures of construction in Sept. I go evey year in Sept . this year Im not even going to know what to look at first!...ok it will be transformers