Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 600 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea that the riders are all disguised as Harry and wear "his glasses" as a trick on Voldemort. Then we would also be with Hermione disguised as Bellatrix and Ron with a fake beard. Both Helena Bonham Carter and Rupert Grint were confirmed for shooting right?
Why has this never come to me as an idea? Us being Harry decoys makes a lot of sense. Then of course just like in the 7th book everything goes awry. If this is the case how would the whole polyjuice thing be handled?

If this is the case how would the whole polyjuice thing be handled?

Perhaps you are asking if guests will be given a small something to drink prior to riding? Sounds too complicated to me. The good news is that if it is Harry polyjuice it will taste nice. Bad disgusting people taste really bad if I recall correctly. (Potter geeks.. am I remembering correctly?)

Perhaps you are asking if guests will be given a small something to drink prior to riding? Sounds too complicated to me. The good news is that if it is Harry polyjuice it will taste nice. Bad disgusting people taste really bad if I recall correctly. (Potter geeks.. am I remembering correctly?)
You are remembering correctly. I couldnt imagine them giving everyone little shots before boarding but hey you never know.

Sirius and dumbledore die????? :jaw::'(

I'm a potter newbie btw lol

Stop spoiling it for yourself READ THE BOOKS BEFORE ANYTHING. Also the idea of us being Harry came to me the other day. I thought I had come up with something nobody else knew lol But then I realized it had already been talked about on here. Anyways the more I think about it I do believe Daniel Radcliffe is just saying he wont be involved to be secretive and I think he will indeed be involved in Phase 2 as a surprise.

Last edited:
Just to play around with the idea... Maybe we'll be "bathed" in it? (sprayed) :lol:

Lol I was just thinking of a fog effect

Now we're talking... that would be wicked cool. What did Harry taste like? Was it vanilla or caramel? If I was UC and didn't come up with such an idea that you people have created and added to, starting with the polyjuice, I would be screaming "S*%t!!!!".

Now we're talking... that would be wicked cool. What did Harry taste like? Was it vanilla or caramel? If I was UC and didn't come up with such an idea that you people have created and added to, starting with the polyjuice, I would be screaming "S*%t!!!!".

Harry's polyjuice potion's taste was actually never described, except as being much more pleasant than Goyle's (I believe?). So they could just use an interesting, pleasant smell for it.

Hey, you can't expect a guy to read 7 books (and especially the later books) in one sitting :stunned:

I was getting angry at myself for reading so fast... so I forced myself to slow way down and think about what I had just read. They are that enjoyable. First times I have ever cried reading a book too... and not at the scenes that most would expect. I could care less if someone died or fried. There are two kind moments in the book that took me by total surprise and I turned into creamed corn...

Once you starting reading the first book you wont want to stop reading the books.

I know :p I loved reading the books and could never wait for the next one, however, I'm glad I did. It made the books that much more of an experience for me.
That being said, if I'd had all of them at once, I likely would have read them all at once as well. But when my children read them, the rest of the books will be locked up until next year :sneaky: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.