Springfield Expansion | Page 201 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Of course I meant COLA! No Judging! >_> ...ok. I meant Duff

[video=youtube;AVPpz_X-QU0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AVPpz_X-QU0[/video]

Oops! Well, those were her exact words :lol:

Also, I haven't been able to find any reviews of Flaming Moes... I'm so curious about the taste and whether it's alcoholic, which it better be!

Yea, I've wanted to correct her on twitter, but it'd just come off as insane.:lol:

Not sure if they've served Flaming Moe's yet. Duff sounds delicious though. That's all that matters.:lol:

I have a feeling it isn't alcoholic

That would majorly suck, though... They already have a "kiddie" or "virgin" Flaming Moe with their energy drink cans... They need to have an authentic Flaming Moes at Moe's Tavern. For serious...

And does anyone know if FFB will be covered in Universal's Meal Deal?

I doubt it. All the offerings sound like specialty items. But we don't know for certain... Maybe it will be part of the Meal Deal :shrug:

That would majorly suck, though... They already have a "kiddie" or "virgin" Flaming Moe with their energy drink cans... They need to have an authentic Flaming Moes at Moe's Tavern. For serious...

Just because they serve it one way, doesn't mean it can't be alcoholic.....

250px-Hip_Flask_and_Shot_Glasses.jpg

:sneaky:

I really DO hope that the Flaming Moe is non-alcoholic because, I've tried Monster, and I just refused to drink energy drinks from then on out. Monster just tasted like green apple medicine :ack:. I know it probably won't taste the same but I'm not taking my chances with the Flaming Moe energy drink.