Springfield Expansion | Page 200 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
tumblr_mno33xgM1o1qh5vtfo1_500.jpg

I am suddenly sooooo hungry. :drool:

Basically the additions USF made this year equal the modern model of theme park expansion. (1-BIG E Ticket, 1- C/D Ticket, specialty F&B, M&G/Photo Op, park exclusive IP specific merchandise).
If Kang & Kodos is a D, than there shouldn't even be a debate on whether SDMT is an E or not.

Obviously i'm joking a bit as the general feeling is SDMT is a D, but if that the case, there's no way K&K is on the same level. C at best.

If Kang & Kodos is a D, than there shouldn't even be a debate on whether SDMT is an E or not.

Obviously i'm joking a bit as the general feeling is SDMT is a D, but if that the case, there's no way K&K is on the same level. C at best.

I'm good with flat rides being C, but IDK why SDMT wouldn't be an E?

Well, they don't have a Springfield, so you can't really compare it...unfortunately, there is really no way to determine why people came to the park (I guess you can do surveys), so the argument is moot, but that's just MHO
Within a few years most likely they will though. :thumbs:

Well, they don't have a Springfield, so you can't really compare it...unfortunately, there is really no way to determine why people came to the park (I guess you can do surveys), so the argument is moot, but that's just MHO

They still saw an increase in attendance once Transformers opened, proving that people will indeed travel to "ride a 3 minute simulated ride" even without Springfield there.

Duff Beer
RT @SkipperZach: @Skipper_Sean It's a relatively straightforward lager. Slightly hoppy with a good aroma.

RT @struvebrandon: OMFG. The Chicken and Waffles are AMAZING

RT @struvebrandon: I easily see Fast Food Blvd becoming the best quick service food in Orlando. Great variety, great food, great atmosphere. A+!

RT @struvebrandon: Don't know if it was just for preview, but FFB has similar flow to 3 Broomsticks. Staff seats you at your table. No free roaming.