Wall-E Ride | Inside Universal Forums

Wall-E Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 29, 2013
I've heard rumors of a new wall-e ride coming to WDW or to a Disney park in the near future but not sure whether to believe it or not.

If it were true, what would you like to see? What ride technology do you think would be best to tell the story. And in what park?

Hmmm.... Just thought of something, could it be a stitch replacement? Would fit in tomorrowland very well.

Eh, on the one hand, I'd love something (ANYTHING) to replace Stitch. On the other hand, I think they could be much more ambitious with a WALL-E attraction. I mean, some of the movie's best scenes take place while the main characters are 'dancing' in space.

I would love to see Wall-E have a presence in the parks, other then a little bit of merchandise its like the poor bugger never existed :(

It's such a beautiful movie, don't tell people it makes me cry that's just between us and this thread! :D

I would love to see Wall-E have a presence in the parks, other then a little bit of merchandise its like the poor bugger never existed :(

It's such a beautiful movie, don't tell people it makes me cry that's just between us and this thread! :D

Just like Up there isn't even any merchandise I could find in the parks for it, shame really. Would be good in tomorrowland would also like some other pixar films apart from toy story in the pixar area in hollywood studios.

I would personally LOVE a ride based on Wall-E. I can't believe they just swept him under the rug like they have. I wouldn't doubt if it's because of the obese people you see rolling around the parks in their ECV's. That hits really close to home in the theme of the movie. Surely Disney wouldn't want to alienate a major part of their demographic.:rolleyes:

In reality I don't see it happening. I wish it would because anything would be better where Stitch is right now and it fits. Even though it is film based in a land that is 90 percent film based it would be nice to have something else.

But Wall E was not a big enough box office returner to warrant an attraction off of nor do you see many people carrying around or buying a lot of Wall-E merch. Stitch merch being based on a much older property still makes a lot of money and is more popular still overseas in some areas. (funny since Wall E was supposedly going to be big worldwide since a lot of the film had no dialogue based emotions)

I honestly thought we would see something like this take over Captain EO in Epcot. Even though I'm a huge MJ fan and love Captain EO (hence my avatar), I can't believe Disney doesn't bother coming up with a new film for those theaters.