Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

47 Disney Rides in 1 Day

Incredible story, a great watch/read (the written, quite witty recap is on the second page of the blog).

I may want to try this at some point......

I would say It's tough to be a bug is a show. The attractions that these guys did all had moving parts. That's why the Carousel of Progress was one of the attractions they did because the theater actually moves.

I would say It's tough to be a bug is a show. The attractions that these guys did all had moving parts. That's why the Carousel of Progress was one of the attractions they did because the theater actually moves.

Figured as much.

Sucks that they were 2 rides short of finishing it - damn climate. What are people's thoughts on their strategy? Would you have done anything differently?

That is amazing!! They could have done it so easily if it had not been for the weather! Kudos to them for actually doing 48 rides!!! Wow what a great idea! Well done guys!! I am definitely going to have read at their post on their blog about it!

Figured as much.

Sucks that they were 2 rides short of finishing it - damn climate. What are people's thoughts on their strategy? Would you have done anything differently?

I found the park hopping devices interesting. That's where you lose the most time. I was surprised they went by foot twice.

I found the park hopping devices interesting. That's where you lose the most time. I was surprised they went by foot twice.

Between Epcot and Hollywood Studios it is actually much faster to walk than to use any of the transit. The bus goes all the way around, and the boat meanders around slowly making stops along the way (as well as waiting for either to arrive and load).

But I must say it was a surprise to me that they hit most of the parks twice. Park hopping always kills some time, so at first thought I would try to do everything in each park before moving on. But hey, I have not put as much effort into it as these folks.

Watching that gave me such anxiety! :lol:

I also wonder if they would've finished earlier, had they knocked out everything in one park at a time... but their strategy definitely worked because they technically did achieve the total number of rides in time, even if they couldn't ride the last two due to weather.

Kudos to them! :cheers:

What a fantastic idea, really enjoyed watching this. ooks like great fun, if not a little stressful.

I think the multi visit strategy was a good idea, whilst waiting for TSM window to open they were able to nail plenty of other rides in a different park.