Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Touring Plans, clips from Les Miserables, Ted, Fast 5, and Fast and Furious 6 have been added, plus Battleship's presence has been shortened to a 2 second clip :happy:

Per Touring Plans, clips from Les Miserables, Ted, Fast 5, and Fast and Furious 6 have been added, plus Battleship's presence has been shortened to a 2 second clip :happy:

That's great, glad it's being updated. I would assume Ted is in comedy, but any idea where Les Mis figures into the show?

They posted a photo of the prologue of the show, so I'm guessing it's there and in the battle section.

Perfect - deserves to be in both spots, it's a landmark film and a big financial success for them. Selfishly I wish they could do a line or two from a song ("One Day More" maybe since that's probably the most popular/well-known ensemble song), but I realize it'd stick out like a sore thumb in the current format of the show. Maybe if it all gets retooled a few years down the line when the "100 years of movie magic" theme no longer really fits...

I wonder if when they recorded Morgan Freeman's track, if they had him do different versions? Like one for the actual 100th Ann. and one that says something like "For over 100 years, Universal Studios blah blah blah..."

I'm glad the show is getting some love. It looks like it can be easily updated and should be.

I wonder if when they recorded Morgan Freeman's track, if they had him do different versions? Like one for the actual 100th Ann. and one that says something like "For over 100 years, Universal Studios blah blah blah..."

I think it would be extremely odd for them not to of done this. I think we can count on a few alterations and edits to the show before too long to not be so 100 years heavy.

New Projector Housing for Cinespec, very cool.

IMG_3983.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.