Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: Havoc: Derailed

Universal released some images from inside the house on the official HHN site that were pulled earlier... incase you missed them..

33js3sk.jpg

r2lve8.jpg

2dgmarp.jpg

dpaagk.jpg

x5z68g.jpg

29clwcx.jpg

2wei7a9.jpg

The sets remind me a little of Interstellar Terror from HHN18.

I'm assuming the cast will be like the original's... this has sleeper hit of the year written all over it.

I like how the last pic you can clearly see that the train is tilted. Looks awesome.

If this truly is going to be the final time the Earthquake/Disaster queue is used, then, well, based on those photos it looks as if this house is surely going to make it go out with quite the bang.

It might not be the last year for the Disaster queue, though. I know Kong is slated to take over, but they might still have it open next year, or they might also keep the same queue and just re-theme it for Kong :shrug: Maybe HTF can shed some more light on this.

It might not be the last year for the Disaster queue, though. I know Kong is slated to take over, but they might still have it open next year, or they might also keep the same queue and just re-theme it for Kong :shrug: Maybe HTF can shed some more light on this.

If I recall, he hinted a while back that this year would be the last time one of the house locations was used, so I'm just assuming it'll be the Disaster queue, as I imagine that they're going to go all out with the Kong queue (would be disappointing if they didn't).

EDIT:

Found the quote.

hatetofly said:
Skipping past Curious Georges water wasteland we come across some very ghoulish interior decorators who are well underway constructing attractions for my personal favorite event Halloween Horror Nights. This year will be another one that is following the use of IP involvement. Of the eight haunts this year, many will involve an IP. The house lineup is Havoc 2, Resident Evil, Walking Dead 2, Grimm: La Llorona, Cabin in the Woods, The Evil Dead, Legendary Truth, and American Werewolf in London. All of houses will be located in there normal spots with one spot possibly being its last year in use as a haunt location. Why you ask? Well future construction of course.

Last edited:
So happy to see what very well might be a Bloody Mary cameo - very creepy image.

This house looks excellent, the casts are guaranteed to be strong & committed - the only concern is the light leakage, which has for some reason gotten steadily worse over the years culminating in last year's Walking Dead fiasco. The lighting here looks pretty good (though who knows when the shots were taken), so hopefully it's been addressed.

I think I recognize a few things they reused from interstellar terror. All the sets look really great this year. Havoc is the one I am least looking forward to, I just didnt love the first house.

The lighting here looks pretty good (though who knows when the shots were taken), so hopefully it's been addressed.

To me it looks like these were taken in the day time.. if you look at the last image you can clearly see the roof of the Disaster queue and it's lit up pretty well.

If you work in Havoc and you told a kid tonight : "Hey, you. I'll remember you". Thanks, it seriously made my night. Feel free to respond if u feel like it, would be cool to kno who I'm thanking