Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: Evil Dead

Holy hell. I just finished watching the new one and I am super excited for this house now. The movie was definitely a stomach churner.

That's what I said. Definitely two different films, but I feel that the remake definitely has a million times more substance to it and reasoning as to why they are there and why when stuff goes awry they aren't all "Screw this!"

Silly detox.

Images...

1235543_626355057396142_1702603354_n.jpg

1209297_626354737396174_387129587_n.jpg

What I know for sure (major spoilers, beware!)
1. The Mia whose head is sticking out of the basement door will be in the house, and the scareactor portraying her will have a microphone.
2. BLOOD RAIN

1. The Mia whose head is sticking out of the basement door will be in the house, and the scareactor portraying her will have a microphone.
2. BLOOD RAIN

Actual rain or an effect to make it look like its raining blood? I want to know because I am prepared to get wet!

Actual rain or an effect to make it look like its raining blood? I want to know because I am prepared to get wet!

I'm not sure because I wasn't able to walk through this house (I walked through Werewolf & Cabin early last week), however I do know a few people working in the house. Red-colored water that won't stain clothing would make for an awesome effect.

2. BLOOD RAIN

That sounds friggin amazing lol I wont mind getting wet if it rains BLOOD!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure because I wasn't able to walk through this house (I walked through Werewolf & Cabin early last week), however I do know a few people working in the house. Red-colored water that won't stain clothing would make for an awesome effect.

How was Cabin and Werewolf?! I'm most stoked for Evil Dead/Walking Dead/Cabin!

So for the people that went through this house...did it really rain blood?

This may not be the effect earlier posters were referring to, but there is an effect where thin, wet strings in red light hang down and guests have to walk through.

Just wondering, does anyone know anything about the 1st part of this house? I am just assuming something did not work out (or maybe something wasn't working) but it just seems like a lot of dead space....like maybe the screen was supposed to have something (other than the still imagery).

We did enjoy this house, but just found the opening (room) a bit odd.

The screen was in place before HHN construction, the projection is just dealing with it's existence. And the dead space is because that's the last section of queue, the house starts in the opposite side of the sound stage from the door you come in.

Just wondering, does anyone know anything about the 1st part of this house? I am just assuming something did not work out (or maybe something wasn't working) but it just seems like a lot of dead space....like maybe the screen was supposed to have something (other than the still imagery).

We did enjoy this house, but just found the opening (room) a bit odd.

The screen was in place before HHN construction, the projection is just dealing with it's existence. And the dead space is because that's the last section of queue, the house starts in the opposite side of the sound stage from the door you come in.

that was something that i found weird as well. its cool that you get to do the line inside,

But i wish the EVIL DEAD sign was placed around here in the line before the first room. you can barely see the name when you enter