Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

I don't know if any house will be shorter than Havoc.

Also its not that important of a detail but the HHN details page on the homepage says Shrek will be open for the event but that isn't true.

hey im going to be up there on saturday with early ap entry do you guys think it will be busy i have heard that it will not be a peak night

hey im going to be up there on saturday with early ap entry do you guys think it will be busy i have heard that it will not be a peak night

My experience with early AP access is the first three houses barely have a line. If you go over and do a 4th and sometimes 5th house before going to Bill & Teds they also don't have much line. Then after Bill & Ted you can finish up the last couple houses with a slight line (20 to 30 min wait). But I know the first year we did early AP access we were done with all the houses by 11 PM and that was with a food stop. The second year was not as successful because we broke form and watched one of the other shows before finishing up the houses and then I got a migraine. So we didn't do all the houses, but that was our own fault.

ya we had early access last year but we went oct 5 and didnt get all the houses done ive never been on the night after opening so im hoping it isn't too crowded

Side note---

Upon my adventures through UOR yesterday I happened upon the highway portion of scarezones. I saw 2 cars and the bus. Both cars were covered with a tarp but had had luggage strapped to the top. If this truly will be the highway I am certainly holding out for many, many more cars to appear with some great scares involved...my thoughts on only having a few out are because of congestion..we'll see this weekend.

I also noticed that the "sophia stay here" car is located at the brown derby shop when the highway scene is all the way in San Fran...,Maybe for publicity's sake? Also the truck with Daryl's crossbow is up at the very front.

Tank was extremely impressive with a crazy amount of detail and themeing around it.

The campground looked pretty cool, people were lining up to take pictures with the RV and the area was instantly recognizable among guests. Definitely will be cool to see what they do here.

The forest wasnt anything special during the day...definitely will be great at night and was definitely COVERED in shrubberies but without the actors and lights...nothing really to see here. (Will make for a congested area during peak nights)

And then the area of where "clear" section will go (in hollywood right?) had no signs of anything HHN.

Also the Production central strip had all the games and booths set up as well.

also got confirmation from the Duff bar attendee that Duff Brewery will be open and a full service liquor bar.

One week!!

:thumbs:

I recently watched a video by skubersky and It was from the HHN Media Preview event. At the end, Laura Wallace confirmed that the Opening Scaramonies will have something to do with Walkers and a Survivor. She also confirmed that they will be every single night. So yeah, Idk if Seth already reported on this but I thought I would share it with you all.

Edit: Here's the actual Video!

[video=youtube;2EQumbKlYXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EQumbKlYXE[/video]

Last edited:
I recently watched a video by skubersky and It was from the HHN Media Preview event. At the end, Laura Wallace confirmed that the Opening Scaramonies will have something to do with Walkers and a Survivor. She also confirmed that they will be every single night. So yeah, Idk if Seth already reported on this but I thought I would share it with you all.

Just watched it now. Very excited to hear that! Will probably try to catch this on the third weekend, since I'll be doing early-access for the first two weekends.

Good find!!!! :thumbs:

Now i cant remember who...but the guy who told us about there being an opening scaremonie to begin with...i wonder if he can comment on this and give any insight?

Edit: Here's the actual Video!

[video=youtube;2EQumbKlYXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EQumbKlYXE[/video]
Thanks for posting my video! I was too busy filming a TV commercial at Fun Spot today and forgot :)

ok guys so just had an idea how the scaromonies might work......they moved darryls truck right in that corner near the front of the store....they attached what looks like a big gun...put a big speaker set right next to it..what if the one survivor is up there telling us to move inside as he is shooting at the walkers chasing us???? idk it was just a thought i had for why they even would have the truck so close to the opening of the park