Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: Cabin in the Woods

^That's Billy. Not trying to put anyone down, but Billy has been reused before. For instance, Billy was used as a prop in Dead End last year. Just wanted to put that out there.

Apparently the installation problems I alluded to last week are rearing their head - Merman is missing tonight. No word yet on if he'll be installed before opening weekend or what the exact issue is.

Silhouettes of Jack and Caretaker should be visible somewhere in the facility...

Apparently the installation problems I alluded to last week are rearing their head - Merman is missing tonight. No word yet on if he'll be installed before opening weekend or what the exact issue is.

I've seen a tweet or two stating he was there tonight.

EDIT: I take it back. A lot of people saying he was indeed missing. Hm.

No Merman tonight...I also asked the team member posted at the entrance of the house and he said no.
I did see Jack though.

I don't get scared in houses or at all for that matter when attending HHN, but holy ****. This house had me ducking to the floor to avoid some stuff. INTENSE scares. Amazing sets. This house gets a 9.5/10 from me.

Which room are you in?

This is my view:
2wdde2p.jpg

Great house, my 2nd favorite of the night for sure. Yes, the merman was there but I won't spoil anything about him. Tons of great characters and great scares too! First house we went through last night and I rank it 2nd behind AWIL. Pretty intense house!

You get a video of a unicorn on screen though. :shrug:

it is not enough. I was expecting to see an Unicorn prop and we didn't get anything. it disappoints. I was not even expecting it to move or anything either. I only expected a prop of a horse. Or at least a head coming out of a wall. Like I said, even if it didn't move I was hoping to see something