Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 153 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be the first to admit that I know nothing about fountain connections, however I can't imagine why it would need so many source pipes coming directly out of the ground. I would think that one to three sources that split within the fountain itself would do the trick. I daydream wondering where the source pumps are located...

Thanks for the photo's, love to see them. It's shocking how much they are doing but also concerning we are in March and there is still a ton of work to be done. I have a lot of respect for the projectleader.
Can't wait to visit it at the end o f this year. :-D
They had a pretty large crew working on the facade on Satuday

So. From what I have heard, it seems this project is pretty much back on track and the operational target remains pretty much the same. Yes, there is a date for operational and they are sticking to it or close to it. It will be pretty close to common sense for some of you.

I will let others here tell the newer members all that operational implies...

Universal came out with their June hours calendar yesterday, albeit a little later than usual. But , looking at the park hours in relation to other years, it sure looks like they're anticipating a Diagon opening in the vicinity of June 22nd week.

I filmed this video on March 9th, 2014. There were a couple new things (to me at least) in the video. Hope you guys enjoy.

[video=youtube;P2t3Gt2-SIg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2t3Gt2-SIg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Universal came out with their June hours calendar yesterday, albeit a little later than usual. But , looking at the park hours in relation to other years, it sure looks like they're anticipating a Diagon opening in the vicinity of June 22nd week.

What's interesting is if that is the case, ioa hours do not correlate with the studios hours, which make me wonder about the hogwarts express. Seems it may close an hour before the studios close.

BiYK-ItIQAAC7Qh.jpg

Those park hours are interesting though. When did they officially announce the opening date for Phase 1?

Ummm.... what details could they possibly unveil that we don't already know? Sounds like it will merely be an advertised hype promotion.

They can go into detail about the actual ride experience. Maybe release interior concept art. Art of the new Hogsmeade Station entrance area/station.

Those park hours are interesting though. When did they officially announce the opening date for Phase 1?

Interesting idea behind the hours tho is something from Orlando Informer which points out that the June hours are identical to June 2013.... Which experienced a small bump in hours due to the opening of transformers on.... June 20

Status
Not open for further replies.