Diagon Alley Soft Opening Watch | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Diagon Alley Soft Opening Watch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh moment once again. Where is the queue for Diagon Alley and the wall? Is Kings Cross supposed to be it? Are there stanchion holes in the sidewalk outside the bookstore?

Well I'm at uni today so if anyone knows the secret code to get into diagon that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Today is my last day off until the weekend, part of me wants to go incase they open it up but I was just there Friday and don't want to be one of those [HASHTAG]#potterwatch[/HASHTAG] idiots waiting around.

There are several entrances to Diagon from London, but the one with the bricks is next to Leicester Square, which, unfortunately, is not the one I used.

There are no holes for queue outside the bookshop Teebin. I'm here now and there about 20 executives around the knight bus talking.

Actually my apologize Teebin, there are holes next to the book shop and around kings cross

Last edited:
Let's talk about softs, shall we?

This week you will see the best chance of it, however it all depends on Gringotts. If that's a no-go, the whole area is a no-go. The vacation package people live by those same rules. Either way, I recommend not waiting in front of the Diagon barrier gates, but instead enjoy a nice, cold Duff under the shade at Duff Gardens. If you see movement, make your trek that way.

Let's talk about softs, shall we?

This week you will see the best chance of it, however it all depends on Gringotts. If that's a no-go, the whole area is a no-go. The vacation package people live by those same rules. Either way, I recommend not waiting in front of the Diagon barrier gates, but instead enjoy a nice, cold Duff under the shade at Duff Gardens. If you see movement, make your trek that way.

I recommend Duff Lite. You may be pounding brews for a while if you get there early and insist on waiting. :thumbs:

The hotel package people are still schedules for 5 to 7 right? So would we not expect any possibility of softs til after that?

I'll be out there tonight, I plan on watching some of the US world cup match over at Finnegans before heading toward the waterfront area around 6-6:30pm. Is there any updated word on tonight's possibility for softs after the vacation package time window?

Reports saying that TM's are not allowing guests to stand around in front of London for [HASHTAG]#Potterwatch[/HASHTAG].

If you're going, enjoy the park from elsewhere and keep tabs to Twitter and the forums if it does open.

I know we're supposed to be patient and we have one week till the grand opening, but this lack of softs for AP's and others is driving me nuts!

I was in Hogsmeade weeks before the grand opening back in 2010 and figured we'd have the same type of softs for Diagon. Guess not.

I think a lot of reasons softs arent happening, is because they are despertly trying to fix the ride issues before teh grand opening. Letting people in just takes away time to try and solve this problem. Once the ride can cycle for more then 30 mins without breaking down I would supsect to see more soft openings.

Ooops... has Harry lost his luster?

8 p.m. - ABC's "The Bachelorette" started primetime in first with 6.2 million viewers, coming in second with a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49. FOX's "MasterChef" was second with 5.21 million viewers and won the hour with a 1.9 key demo rating. Repeats of "2 Broke Girls" and "Mom" averaged 4.62 million viewers and a 1.1 key demo rating in third, while NBC's "Harry Potter: The Making of Diagon Alley" primetime commercial averaged only 2.99 million viewers and a 0.8 key demo rating. The CW's new "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" and a repeat averaged 1.72 million viewers and a 0.5 key demo rating.
Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-prin...ef-helps-fox-split-monday#m8zA4XHqxGUkZMj4.99

Status
Not open for further replies.