Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well untold looks like a straight up action movie similar to Snow White and the huntsman. I really don't know how it would translate and I really don't know if we could be able to tell if there are actually vampires in the house. Trailer looks pretty bare

I haven't heard anything about Dracula Untold except here say. The movie really doesn't seem to lend it's self either. From Dusk to Dawn I think might be in development hell.

I haven't heard anything about Dracula Untold except here say. The movie really doesn't seem to lend it's self either. From Dusk to Dawn I think might be in development hell.

It looks like Dracula Untold will have a fair share of Gypsy witches and the like in addition to medieval vampires. I can't remember a medieval house that has ever really worked for me, but I'm sure they have props to recycle, and may even be getting some money kicked back from the Studio side of things. Holding out judgment until I see it.

FDtD is probably having a hell of a time getting past Standards & Practices or whatever the theme park equivalent is. The guys worried little Johnny (or JK Rowling in town for a visit) will see a facade that says "Titty Twister." But has any haunt in America ever attempted a strip club maze before? Not just pushing the envelope, that's sending it postage due.

Reactions: PourJudgment
It looks like Dracula Untold will have a fair share of Gypsy witches and the like in addition to medieval vampires. I can't remember a medieval house that has ever really worked for me, but I'm sure they have props to recycle, and may even be getting some money kicked back from the Studio side of things. Holding out judgment until I see it.

FDtD is probably having a hell of a time getting past Standards & Practices or whatever the theme park equivalent is. The guys worried little Johnny (or JK Rowling in town for a visit) will see a facade that says "Titty Twister." But has any haunt in America ever attempted a strip club maze before? Not just pushing the envelope, that's sending it postage due.

Regarding FDtD, they did do Castle Vampyr and Demon Cantina (the latter of which was pretty much a straight up unofficial take on the house, anyway). Those included, if I'm not mistaken, some pretty grisly sights and disturbed... um... genitalia. Here's hoping they don't dumb down the property the way they have some others...

Screenshot2014-07-11at104048PM_zps592ceab3.png

Might be safe to say this maze announcement was post to go along with Hollywood.

A few pics from Walking Dead:
Screenshot2014-07-11at104740PM_zps998a0970.png

The Big Spot Exterior

Screenshot2014-07-11at104936PM_zpsf0a4d3db.png

A shot of one side of interior of The Big Spot

Screenshot2014-07-11at105510PM_zps49dbaa75.png

From an original maze

Last edited:
That's a shame but hey new pics. I think the final one is from the clown house if you look where the hand is coming from. Definite clown face. BTW do any of you guys think it'll be in 3D?

How would they pull off a 3D maze in the Disaster Queue?

Also, this video got released a little bit early that pretty much confirms FDTD:
Video made private so I took it down

Last edited:
Well things escalated fast. Guess that cat is out of the bag. As well as it being for both coast. Didn't see that coming.

I was not thinking two vampire houses. Seems like a over kill.

Last edited:
Does this mean Dracula Untold is scrapped? Two vampire houses would be too much, no matter how different they are. Vampires are vampires.

From Dusk Till Dawn Cast Talks HHN 24

[video=youtube;jn52e-vkPAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn52e-vkPAI&list=UU77UZB9PLF0_rJKkhOrmHpg[/video]

Does this mean Dracula Untold is scrapped? Two vampire houses would be too much, no matter how different they are. Vampires are vampires.

Because that totally stopped Walking Dead scare zones (plus a house) and the two houses predominantly featuring Cabins in the woods...

From Dusk Till Dawn Cast Talks HHN 24

[video=youtube;jn52e-vkPAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn52e-vkPAI&list=UU77UZB9PLF0_rJKkhOrmHpg[/video]

Oh joy... more crap!

- - - Updated - - -

Because that totally stopped Walking Dead scare zones (plus a house) and the two houses predominantly featuring Cabins in the woods...

I just don't understand what they are doing anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yeah stripper vampires, never saw the show is it any good?

I don't know I thought the first movie sucked out loud and haven't bothered to watch anything related. I saw enough from the youtube clip with the guy firing a gun from his junk. Sorry that is beyond stupid.

And wasn't Rodriquez attached to the haunt in Vegas that was garbage and didn't pay anyone...

Last edited:
I don't know I thought the first movie sucked out loud and haven't bothered to watch anything related.

And wasn't Rodriquez attached to the haunt in Vegas that was garbage and didn't pay anyone...[/QUOTE]

Goretorium was Eli Roth's creation actually.

Reactions: Octobers Fade