Beetlejuice Revue to Get Updated | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Beetlejuice Revue to Get Updated

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I took my husband to see the original one before it was overhauled last spring. He revolted and left halfway through. I couldn't talk him into seeing the revamped version.

Wow. It'd be so weird to see USF without this show. 23 years. Can BJ call it's distant cousin Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage and get that to retire too?

Now we got another rumor and..i'm not sure to believe it. Orlando Park News is claiming that BeetleJuice would be getting moved from its current location to the Fear Factor Live theatre. I don't exactly believe it but if it is, then i'm surprised.

Now we got another rumor and..i'm not sure to believe it. Orlando Park News is claiming that BeetleJuice would be getting moved from its current location to the Fear Factor Live theatre. I don't exactly believe it but if it is, then i'm surprised.

Other people have hinted this to me on twitter, and I agree it's a bit dubious. But it would get the terribly outdated Fear Factor out of the parks finally

Other people have hinted this to me on twitter, and I agree it's a bit dubious. But it would get the terribly outdated Fear Factor out of the parks finally

I'll admit, Beetlejuice and Fear Factor aren't as good on quality to eachother but i'd prefer Beetlejuice over Fear Factor so in any way, i'm perfectly fine with it taking Fears spot. As long as the entire theatres sets get redone to match it i'll be fine.

I'd vote for Fear Factor over Beetlejuice, unless they do a complete rewrite of the show and make it similar to B&T with current topics and songs. I know that is a whole lot of work but to move to the big stadium, it can't stay what it is.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I'd vote for Fear Factor over Beetlejuice, unless they do a complete rewrite of the show and make it similar to B&T with current topics and songs. I know that is a whole lot of work but to move to the big stadium, it can't stay what it is.

Exactly. If anything; this could give the show a nice redo making it have possibly stunts, as a form of callback to the Wild Wild West.

Exactly. If anything; this could give the show a nice redo making it have possibly stunts, as a form of callback to the Wild Wild West.

Wild Wild West was a decent show, but it got stale fast. The multiple show aspect of Diagon is what keeps it fresh and unique, it is more of a game as to which one you'll see. The same show over and over just becomes meh. That's why I would vote Fear Factor instead, at least it is always different players that will come out differently.

Unlike most commentators, we actually enjoyed the updated, and tweeked from the first update we saw in the spring 2015, when we saw it in September 2015. They utilized Beetlejuice more than the first update, and we liked the expanded cast/dancers and the music was fine. We can't stand Fear Factor & consider it the worst theme park show we've ever seen. So I would applaud Beetlejuice replacing Fear Factor, if the rumor is true.

Now if only we could get Universal to enclose the theater as well maybe we could get a much better version of the show. And you'd might even get a few more people in there with the promise of air conditioning. Now THAT would be a welcome addition in Bill & Ted...

Reactions: Cheezbat
That antique stadium needs to be torn down and replaced. With what, I have no idea but it currently falls far below Universal's modern standards with dusty steel supports and waste of underside space.

Reactions: Clive
Now if only we could get Universal to enclose the theater as well maybe we could get a much better version of the show. And you'd might even get a few more people in there with the promise of air conditioning. Now THAT would be a welcome addition in Bill & Ted...

They're not going to enclose a theater that won't be there in 5 years.

They're not going to enclose a theater that won't be there in 5 years.

I was just going to say, this theater is a goner within the decade. As Teebin mentioned, it's... old, industrial, ugly and rusty. No real sense of showmanship, unlike Sinbad which uses a similar stadium setup.

I could see them temporarily moving Beetlejuice over to FFL until they're ready to move on demo/Ministry of Magic.

I do wonder the fate of Bill & Ted come the stadium's demolition. That may be the year they finally have no choice but to expand to two parks again.