MSHI Expansion? | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hmmm...ominous. Where did we land on a retheme vs a track style update?

Well there are going to be two trailers on site for this project, so once somebody sees them pop up, work should begin shortly thereafter.

Let's not all get carried away by a member's dreamy dreams.

Trailers? How do you know this? Was there a NoC for it?

Permits applied for through City of Orlando. No Notice of Commencement yet, the permit has not been approved.

First post in this thread:

Project 611 | Orlando United Forums

Also, the name of that last permit has since been changed from "Trailer Project 611" to "Trailors T56 &T59".

Reactions: Brian G.
Permits applied for through City of Orlando. No Notice of Commencement yet, the permit has not been approved.

First post in this thread:

Project 611 | Orlando United Forums

Also, the name of that last permit has since been changed from "Trailer Project 611" to "Trailors T56 &T59".

Aaah. Thanks for keeping your eyes on it. I used to peek at that stuff but it is tiresome work. Thanks for your hard work and/or your decent memory.

Reactions: NJBrandon
Does this MCU modification indicate that all of facades in MSHI will be replaced with something more akin to NYC in US? Stylized is out and hyper realism is in? This would be interesting to say the least.

Does this MCU modification indicate that all of facades in MSHI will be replaced with something more akin to NYC in US? Stylized is out and hyper realism is in? This would be interesting to say the least.

I mean, it remains to be seen. If Hulk returns with Mark Ruffalo in the videos and "real" theming in the queue, I'd guess that would be the case.

Is it possible if we don't get Mark, we get a impersonator? Or if it does happen, does it have to be Ruffalo. As i'm asking just from the Diagon Alley/HE Vo on Harry and Hermonie.

So on the OU Podcast last night, Robert Niles seems to indicate that Hulk will indeed be Marvel Cinematic Universe centric post-refurb
The problem I see with that is that Mark Ruffalo, for example, is not the first actor to play the Hulk and won't be the last. So how does Universal get around the fact that the MCU is based on a very specific group of face actors that will not outlast the stories they're in? If they go MCU to the whole island, who do they get to play Spider-Man? I feel like using the actors from the movies in the rides dates the attractions and puts them at an automatic disadvantage in the future.

Reactions: Dan_raven