Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Great pic kevin, was that before or after the rehab?
And just to prove to everyone that you do not need a DSLR to get great pictures, my picture of the day was shot with a Sony dsc-t10 point and shoot.
414946932_6Dmam-L-1.jpg

And before people ask, here is the big link. :)

Great pic kevin, was that before or after the rehab?
And just to prove to everyone that you do not need a DSLR to get great pictures, my picture of the day was shot with a Sony dsc-t10 point and shoot.
414946932_6Dmam-L-1.jpg

And before people ask, here is the big link. :)

Awesome pic!

But I'm sure that camera still cost over $200 right? lol

My point-and-shoot can occasionally take good daylight pics, and sunsets, especially when near a body of water, turn out amazingly.

Basically, it's possible, but just not often.

For night shots, or low light areas it helps if you have a tripod. Sal told me about the one that you can pretty much attach to anything by wrapping the legs around stuff and I got that. It comes in pretty handy when there are no garbage cans around. :lol:

For night shots, or low light areas it helps if you have a tripod. Sal told me about the one that you can pretty much attach to anything by wrapping the legs around stuff and I got that. It comes in pretty handy when there are no garbage cans around. :lol:

I'm glad you like it, its so handy hehe:happy: :thumbs:

Tripod of some sort and change the settings. Sure it's called a point and shoot but they can do alot more than they get credit for.