Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 85 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So many people from the general public have been asking me with a skeptic glaze if the event is even happening this year with the total lack of announcements.

So many people from the general public have been asking me with a skeptic glaze if the event is even happening this year with the total lack of announcements.

Maybe they saw the announcement for Walking Dead and think it's a bad case of déjà vu.

I miss when the website was a bigger deal that teased houses, announced them and gave them y'know, actual hype. The video was cute, reminded me of the time bill and ted snuck into Frankenstein. Hopefully this "series" ends with a cool reveal

So what do think went wrong here? Was there really not supposed to be an 8/4 reveal, or something happened to delay the 8/4 reveal??

So what do think went wrong here? Was there really not supposed to be an 8/4 reveal, or something happened to delay the 8/4 reveal??

Rampant internet speculation. :lol:

Only reason I thought maybe I was wrong about the schedule was because of this image:

CLgYlLMVEAApjDB.jpg

Yeah, but given the choice between a cool build-up/reveal and a great house, I'll take the house every time.

Very fair, but many of the other houses at 2008 were stellar, and Mary's supernatural presence throughout the park was top-notch.

I get that we aren't going to get an elaborate website like in those years, but could they at least *try* to justify why Jack is here? Like, attempt any sort of a backstory, whatsoever? I don't care if it retcons things. Just... something.

Reactions: Cole
To anybody who hasn't, go on the jack article in the HHN wiki for his full story, it's a great read because so all over the place. He dies, comes back to life, gets submitted in an shadybrook, you name it it's happened. It's something straight out of a long running comic book series and it's brilliant. It would be a shame to not add on to that, even if it's something as simple as he escaped the lantern from XX. Jack is so much fun and over the top, it would definitely be a waste to have him just there with no real thread connecting it

I'm on my phone and tried to insert a screenshot. Don't know if it worked, but I entered the sweepstakes and there were 4 black boxes, the first was blank (so I'm assuming maybe an announcement today? Hopefully) and then the 3 others had dates 8/11, 8/18, and 8/25.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-05-16-06-11.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-05-16-06-11.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 9