Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 107 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's all up in air.. Not saying it won't be in Hollywood just throwing out discussion

I thought the Jack show was going to be on the music stage near Rip Ride Rockit?
Can't in front is lines for Soundstage

I will be amazed if Jack's show isn't in Beetlejuice. The event needs all the empty space it can get in the streets. Filling a crucial intersection with a show kills crowd flow
I know less crowds in past but it has never effect it before especially if it's offset more towards mels

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure Jack is going on the gigantic stage in Hollywood.
I'm beginning to think this as well. After all the icon banners lead you right to that stage and there isn't a banner for Jack. I think they would have had Jack represented there and I think the stage may serve as his representation.

It's interesting seems like they're referring to the F&F leak "You aTtemPted to sTeaL Our sEcreTs, so We tOok yoUr PeopLe.". So I wonder if this is just their way of playing that off or if it was a set up, probably not but interesting.

Yeah there's no rule that they have to announce things a certain amount of time before the event. We all no what it is anyway so what's the big deal. I'm excited and can't wait but it's not a "slap in the face".

Reactions: Captain Tom
These videos were pointless and added no hype lol. I agree with skip, the announcements are just so overdue at this point that it's unexciting and annoying. Especially since they're all originals too, They'res really no excuse