Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

I'm so pumped to see those new Werewolf costumes, as well as how Jack's stage will look and exactly where it will be. If it's in the Beetlejuice stage, how many shows do you think they'll run every night?

After hearing that AWIL was coming back I kinda have mixed feelings about it. Still can't wait how they've improved on the concept. but for the rest of reveals I love it. At least they didn't pull a HHN21 with Lady luck by giving her a crappy sacrezone.

The excitement is SO REAL!

I love how they're bringing all the throwbacks and mixing them together and making it all fresh! And the IPs all look solid, too. Sure, I can do without Walking Dead AGAIN, but I'll consider that the bonus house this year... Plus real street zones again! And even icons! I'm over the moon! Cannot wait for September 18th to roll around so I can throw myself at all this goodness! This looks like it's gonna be my best year yet at Horror Nights! :cheers:

Man, just...wow. I've never been this excited for an HHN event in my 11 years of attending. FvJ and Monsters and Mayhem are gonna be legendary houses, I can just feel it. RUN in Hellgate, M&M the biggest house ever NIGHTINGALES in M&M, just so much greatness in one event! This is gonna be one hell of a year.

Also, the Carnage Returns is confirmed by Mike to use the large stage adjacent to Mel's. Let the flustercluck begin!

Ah, it's like Christmas morning...

So with everything revealed, this honestly looks like a fun line up. I'm fine with the IP's chosen, and when it comes to the originals and scare zones it really feels like they're having fun with not only bringing back fan favorites, but also combining them in fun ways. Case in point. Body Collectors: Recollections is Body Collectors + Psychoscarepy with a tinge of Winters Night. While RUN: Blood, Sweat & Fears is a mashup of RUN and Hellgate Prison.

An' already there's fun nods here and there in various ways, such as Asylum in Wonderland 3D giving a nod to the InBetween with Ultra Violent Comics. There's really gonna' be a lot of treats for the fans this year.

So pumped for HHN this year, I already made my custom Tshirt!
HHN25%20Shirt_zpsxn93hbmm.jpg

Gone all day and I come back to all of this. Great way to end my day for sure! I'm absolutely loving all the throw backs in the originals and scare zones. My excitement just increased ten hold.

So pumped for HHN this year, I already made my custom Tshirt!
HHN25%20Shirt_zpsxn93hbmm.jpg

So what do I need to do to convince you to make me one? Lol. That's pretty bad ass. And brings me back to wondering how much the Scream debacle messed with merchandising. Some rumors were claiming that a lot it was complete using the Scream logo.

So excited for this now that the reveal is over they hype is extreme.. All th references to old school HHN is awesome and I can't wait to see this in person...

Question. . the tye in with Jack is still not really known yes he has a show and premiers a house but what is his over all arching theme for the whole event? You think will get more jack videos? I'm still craving more jack sense the teaser video that he was back...

And I know scare actors are supposed to be more then ever before but I can't remember did Mike confirm this?

All of these houses sound great, and it is really hard to determine where to rank them. Houses like FvJ and AWiL I thought would be towards the top of my anticipated list but the mashup houses sound like a dream. I really don't know if I could have asked for a better lineup than what we are getting in the original houses. Seriously I think every one of my favorite things about HHN is being represented in a house or scarezone.