Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Check out my report and pics from the Unmasking the Horror tour:

Unmasking Halloween Horror Nights « Orlando United

CQpZ366UEAE7l7D.jpg:large

Great stuff Felipe, thanks!

Glad you guys liked it! :cheers:

I tried to include cool bits and pieces of the tour, but there's definitely SO much more to see... so if you have the chance, go for it!

I did the tour on Friday and there was an issue with us getting access to TWD at the scheduled time, so we got to see Insidious. It didn't photograph well, but it was a real shocker and awesome to get to do.

That's awesome! And I feel ya on the picture aspect. The lighting in the houses is quite difficult to work with, either too dark or bright fluorescent overhead lights that cause crazy lens flare. I wish I'd gotten more pics of certain things that came out a bit blurry (and you can't really tell on the camera screen at the time). Either way, pics are just a bonus. I really cannot recommend the tour enough; it's so much fun! I did it back in 2010 and have been dying to do it again. I'm so glad I got to go this year. This is definitely a GREAT year to take the tour! :thumbsup:

Hello, all:

New to the forum, but I am not new to the HHN exp. I've been five years in a row now, but this is the first year I am going late in October (the 25th).

I was looking at options for Express pass, but it looks like the wait times for Express will still be significantly lengthy that time in the season. LAst year, we waited 2 hours for several houses w/o Express so we are NOT into that.

My question is regarding non-private RIP tours. Any of you had exp with them? How does it go? Where do you meet? Can you still do it if you do the "Stay and Scream" option?

The price point seems too good to be true, as it's only 60 or so more bucks than the express pass. Just wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting into before I decided to purchase. That no wait option is VERRRYY appealing.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I've never done RIP, but for that particular day it seems like it might be a good choice. I know that week is traditionally very busy and we have already seen some nights were express lines have been around an hour. So if I were making the decision you are I would go for the RIP tour.

Hey guys, I know a few of you won the Jack's Maniacs contest for Nov 1. I was one of the winners as well and was just wondering if you've heard anything about it? They said they would notify closer to the date but I'm getting worried that I haven't heard anything since I booked a flight already.

Hey guys, I know a few of you won the Jack's Maniacs contest for Nov 1. I was one of the winners as well and was just wondering if you've heard anything about it? They said they would notify closer to the date but I'm getting worried that I haven't heard anything since I booked a flight already.

They still haven't released info yet.

Hello, all:

New to the forum, but I am not new to the HHN exp. I've been five years in a row now, but this is the first year I am going late in October (the 25th).

I was looking at options for Express pass, but it looks like the wait times for Express will still be significantly lengthy that time in the season. LAst year, we waited 2 hours for several houses w/o Express so we are NOT into that.

My question is regarding non-private RIP tours. Any of you had exp with them? How does it go? Where do you meet? Can you still do it if you do the "Stay and Scream" option?

The price point seems too good to be true, as it's only 60 or so more bucks than the express pass. Just wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting into before I decided to purchase. That no wait option is VERRRYY appealing.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

DO IT!!! I was hesitant at first being i would feel rushed and not get to see everything.. NOPE! The tour i chose started at 8 and we met up at 730. It gave us about two hours of HHN time before we went to the RIP tour. I would use this time to take in a house or two in the back of the park (or front) or the zones. The one thing I feel like got left out was enough time in the Scarezones. although we did choose to do the last Carnage show and run to the Mummy for ZERO wait time with our RIP credential. The tour lasted 3:45 but would have been quicker. We had one couple that needed wheelchair switching (not a problem at all but we slowed down a lot) and made one or two un-scheduled smoke/bathroom/bar breaks. I will not do HHN any other way... until the kids leave the house and we can go down multiple weekends.. I will still do a tour but get many more nights in to see everything a lot more... Yes the Stay and scream is still there... I am amazed at the amount of people that actually have UOAP and do not use this. (read the FB group) Yes you are herded like cattle but you are out almost an hour before the big crowd comes in.