Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dudes building bamboo. This is along that wall around the outside ride path.

Dude welding.

Dude.. with something stuck in the wall.

Painting.

Could this be a door hinge?

And maybe a set of torches for Kong? There's one on each side.

Reactions: Stitchie and Teebin
And maybe a set of torches for Kong? There's one on each side.

On either side of the Kong head arch? If so, then yes. Those were a relatively late decision and got a green-light after the argument for why they deserved to and should be there. Can any of you guess what the argument for this was?

And btw... the item in the far right of the hinge pic looks like a torch of some kind.

TOO (same picture), this is the first time I have seen what appear to be the room darkening doors that happen beyond the decorative gate that is yet to be installed. Notice how tight the seal is on those.

Last edited:
TOO (same picture), this is the first time I have seen what appear to be the room darkening doors that happen beyond the decorative gate that is yet to be installed. Notice how tight the seal is on those.

On Second look it does seem it is a door, good spot!

They really want to keep that Florida sunshine out, this is going to be one of the most immersive attractions ever!

So if the JP arch is not coming back, what is the transition from Skull Island to Jurassic Park going to look like? Is there even going to be one?

I believe that the left and right side facing the toon bridge will look the same. The torch flames should be able to be seen in the distance and will be a draw. The only thing I have found odd was that the popcorn cart/building will be going right back where it has always been on the left... or so I have been told.

The bamboo that is being installed has always left me confused and wondering, "but, but, but?". Right now, it is as if the extended queue will see the trucks driving by and into the temple. I am baffled by that which I am sure pleases UC. :saywhat:

Awhen, someone is posting ALL of your pictures on the magic site without giving you credit.

The person named Mike S. on there even had the gall to say, "I didn't take these pics, gotta give credit where it is due", and that was it!

Not sure if it is a member or guest here, but wanted you to know.

Last edited:
Awhen, somebody is posting ALL of your pictures on that magic site without giving you credit.

They even had the balls to say "I didn't take them, gotta give credit where credit is due" and that was it.

I don't know whether it is a member here or a guest, but what a pig to not credit your username and the fact you are on OU.

Gawd that makes me mad!

I count 4 times Mike specifically mentioned Awhen or Orlando United (often both) on that very page of that thread...

He posted three back to back posts (because they are limited to ten photos) by first mentioning the photos were from OU (again).

The post you plucked out of context is him further correcting someone who thought they were his photos.

Gotta defend Mike on this one, you are clearly the one with some bone to pick.

Last edited:
I count 4 times Mike specifically mentioned Awhen or Orlando United (often both) on that very page of that thread...

The post you plucked out of context is him further correcting someone who thought they were his photos.

Gotta defend Mike on this one, you are clearly the one with some bone to pick.

He made two separate posts with all of awhen's most recent pics... with no credit guy. Why would anyone connect brand new pictures with a post all the way up at the top?

He made two separate posts with all of awhen's most recent pics... with no credit guy. Why would anyone connect brand new pictures with a post all the way up at the top?

I had just edited my post but I'll say it here...

He posted three back to back posts (because they are limited to ten photos) by first mentioning the photos were from OU (again).