Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Freddy Vs Jason

With the success of this and AVP, do you think vs houses will become a staple of the event (IP or original wise)? I personally hope so, they make for awesome houses, especially when there is a focus on the fighting aspect like FVJ

With the success of this and AVP, do you think vs houses will become a staple of the event (IP or original wise)? I personally hope so, they make for awesome houses, especially when there is a focus on the fighting aspect like FVJ

Hard to say, those properties already existed outside of HHN. Would be hard (to say the least) to get two separate IP rights holders to agree to their property appearing in a house with another property.

Walking dead vs Fear the walking dead
Walking dead vs me jumping off a cliff
Jack vs Eddie
Nightingales vs Plague Doctors
Tucker and Dale vs Evil